Lottie's Diary

Good afternoon Hope you guys have had a fab Christmas. Ours was a bit sad without my gran there but we got through it together.

Well I'm all set to get started so I don't think I'll wait til New year after all. I think I will start tomorrow now. It means I can get the vlcd headaches out the way before I go back to work on the 5th.

I dreamt last night that some random bloke was shouting abuse at me about my size, how silly! He kept saying "don't you realise how ridiculous you look?". Just a dream but still feeling a little sensitive about it. I'm so daft

Good luck hun :)

Stupid dreams are nothing - use it as inspiration if you need, but don't pay it any heed! :) x

I am 100% on plan, my grumbling stomach can confirm this! It will pass in a few days as ketosis sets in, but I was fantasising about Chinese food last night when I was trying to get to sleep!

I'm back to work on Monday, so I'm going to be productive so I can have a lazy weekend. Trip to Boots, grocery shopping, and finally sorting the dreaded spare bedroom I've been putting off for months

Hi Lottie

Hope you are going great guns on the vlcd? A friend of mine did S&S (I think) and she swore by shirataki noodles to give her a full feeling - there's loads of different types on eBay.

Hi lady felsham! Yes I am doing slim and save, and I have tried the noodles - they're really weird so I don't buy them now. The hunger fades in a few days.

Unfortunately I had a cheat last night, will have set me back a little but by no means the end of the world! Back on it

Hey

Diet-wise, I'm doing ok, been properly back on plan for a couple of days now. I'll weigh in tomorrow, not expecting a loss due to my shenanigans before getting back on track, but it will be good to know for next week!

In other news, I am half coming down with a cold, half not! Been feeling borderline for about 3 days now and getting fed up now to be honest!

Oh bleuch to colds, you poor thing - although I wonder if it's to do with the S&S - I felt the same when I tried a vlcd a few years ago.

I think it may well be. Well either way, I am having a bed day to shake it off a bit. My system will adjust to vlcd soon, I have the headache now so tomorrow should be smooth sailing now.

In other news, I have lost 4.5 this week, very pleased as I have had some really naughty days

Well done on your weight loss hun :)

Hope you soon shake the cold off xxx

LOL step away from the menus! :)

Go for a walk round the house, then grab a glass of hot water with some lemon in it and while you sip it, keep saying you are strong, you are doing this, you will win!!! :D (I just made that up, can you tell? lol).

Back