Lotty Big Botty's diary

I work for the ambulance service, so constantly sat around on station where there's always food laying around!!! Gggrrrr!

Gona have my shake in the morning, and have my main meal at work during the day (as well as my snacks of cause) and then put a meal bar in my bag just incase I finish work late!

Last edited:
im sure you will find a deal with sf`ing at work, what about taking a crossword book in for when your sitting around with nothing to do tho im sure your busy more time than not

24/06/10

Work was absolutly fine today :) I've managed to resist all the cakes the old-deers try and offer you! I've managed the sweets on station, and I've even resisted the sugary coffee's I tend to consume at the hospital to get me through the day!!! It was actually nice having the distraction rather than sitting round the house all day!!

B - Cafe latte shake
S - Banana
S - Muller light yogart (it was a long morning!)
L - Spinach and recotta tortilloni with salad (about 400 cals)
S - Apple
D - Chocolate meal bar

I couldn't believe how nice the ultra slim chocolate meal bar was...... Yum!

I honestly think I'm eating more during the day on this diet than I did before, it's crazy!!!!

Lotty.xxx

Hey lady!!

You're ding fab by the looks of things!! I'm glad youve slipped into the routine so easily!!

Here's to a big loss!!

:)

Ahhhh I'm doing the medical cover for the whole of Birmingham airport this afternoon, I'm so nervous! I'm sat here in the medical center on me own, with a packet of bourbons that have been left here... I must not eat them! I've already had 3 coffees to calm my nerves (probably makes it worse but oh well!)

Doesn't help I've left my healthy afternoon snack in the car..... Gggrrrr.... School boy error!

Mmmmm bourbons!!!

your doing great with sf by sounds of it RESIST BOURBONS lol

Well yesterday I only had one of the bourbons, but I didn't have all my snacks, so not feeling too bad about it!

Yesterday....

B - Shake
S - Muller light
L - Spinach and recotta tortellini with salad
S - Bourbon biscuit
D - Choccy meal bar

And several coffees through out the afternoon!

Not sure what I'm doing about today with food. I'm working all night tonight, so I'll be up for most of the day and night! Going out for lunch this afternoon with the boy and his mates, so I'll keep it light and have that as my main meal! But because of the amount of time I'm going to be up and awake I don't know whether to have an extra shake or not (in the middle of the night on my break)?

hi, i would say go for the extra shake if it stops you from picking on other food. you will also need some fuel to last the shift and your body will go in to starvation mode if you dont eat anything so your metab will lower itself.

yer im really looking forward to monday.... had a sneaky peak at the scales the other day and was pleased, so monday will be good (hopefully if i dont mess things up while im on nights!!)

28/06/10

Hey all.

Weigh in day today and i've managed to loose 7lbs! i'm rather pleased, what a great way to kick start the new me!

I managed my weekend...... I went out for a pub lunch during the day saturday with friends. I had a smothered chicken with a jacket potato and salad, i even endulged in a bottle of bulmers (the new summer blend....mmmmm!!!) beautifull on a sunny day!!!

Working the night shift wasnt too bad either. It was tough this morning when the usual plate of toast, muffins and crupets came out into the mess room..... i tell you what, after a 12 hour night shift its a very welcome sight!!! i had one of the muffins with a cup of tea, but i did enjoy it!!!

Im so pleased, it just shows i can still enjoy food, and endulge on occasions on this diet, it brilliant, i love it.

Hope every one else has had a good week.

Lotty.xxx

:talk017: well done fantastic loss

30/06/10

Last couple of days have been going well food wise, shakes for breakfast and lunch and stir frys for dinner. Apples and bananas for snack and ive also got some little individual sugar free jellies!!! Bought some Special K bliss bars which look nice, not tried them yet though.

Sorry to share this with you but im having a few.... toilet issues! Just passing small little sqitish poops, nothing proper, nothing thats worthy of the amount of food i've eaten!! Its been really sticky and horrible!!!

Im so sorry im disgusting!!!!!!!

hello!

i'm new to SF but after reading your post i thought i'd try and offer my two penneth worth. just wondering, do you use sweetners at all? or have there been any in drinks or foods you've had? some sweetners act as a laxative and if you're not maybe getting enough fibre then that could be the result. i suffered a simliar thing whilst i was on atkins last year.

hope this helps a little... fingers crossed things sort themselves out soon :)

Ah i feel so guilty..... the other half offered to take me shopping over the weekend to get some summer clothes. But the trouble is, i dont really want to spend lots on clothes when (hopefully) im loosing weight and (hopefully) they wont fit me in a month or so's time...... ah im so guilty!!!

So any way, every thing has been going well.... going to be a bit of a naughty weekend as its coventry's little godiva festival, so there will be cider a plenty!!!!

Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and have only lost 1lb this week, so i can imagin that after this weekend my official monday weigh-in wont be a happy one!! Oh-well!!!

Hope every one elses diet is going well.

Lotty.xxx

enjoy the weekend and good luck for monday

What can i say..... oh dear!!!

Well after my weekend of debortuary its fair to say its no supprise that i have not had a loss this week :( Stayed the same unfortunatly!

Weekend started of on saturday i had my morning shake, i then had my lunch shake before we left for the festival (thinking that would keep me going).... all going well.

2pm...Arrive at the festival....... 2 pints of cider and a burger (with all the trimmings... cheese, mayo etc.)

About 6ish we go home....Half a pizza and 2 gin and tonics..... ooooppppsss!!!!!

Sunday all goes well (shake for breaky, meal bar for lunch) and then dinner time came :( 3 fajita's and 2 glasses of red wine... oh deary me!!

So all in all, im bloody luck i didnt put anything on!!!

Back on the band wagon this week though.

Hope everyone else did better than me!!!

Lotty.xxx

Back