Lotty Big Botty's diary

always good to have a blow out and not gain so keep smiling and get ready for the losses next week

We booked our holiday last night, 1 week in Tenerife flying out 23rd of this month :) yay!

You know what that means girlies..... 2 and a half weeks of propper slim fasting, no cheating, and hitting the gym like it's goin out of fashin!!!!!

I spent over £100 on bikinis from bravissimo this morning..... I WILL look half decent on the beach, I'm determined!!!!

Any one else got a holiday coming up that there working towards???

Hiya.

I'm a day late with my weigh in this week. Was up and out to work early yesterday so completly forgot to weigh in!!!

Well I've managed to loose 4lbs this week, so that's good!

Probably helpped by the fact that I took a little something to help me go to the toilet, I've been really struggling with that (I used to go poop every morning) and now on this diet..... Nothing :( any one got any tips??? I nearly always have fruit as my snacks, loads of veg with my dinners and at least 2litres of water a day.... I just still get constipated!

On a plus side my nails have been fabulous since stating this diet!!! My nails have always been really weak and brittle but now they looking incredible!! Must be the fact I'm drinking more milk than I used too! Any one else found this?

Hope every one else is doing ok! xxx

Gosh you did really well, well done you, bet you was pleased. On the other subject, I have had the same trouble, used to be regular as clockwork, have had veggies with main meal everyday, but not really 'going well'. dont know what the answer is, I have drunk loads of water, have had some rotten pains in tummy as well, hopefully it will sort its self out.

Was wondering if it's because I'm not having my morning coffee like I used too. I always had a hot tea or coffee first thing in the morning and that seemed to get thing moving.... Now I just have my cold shale! Maybe I should start having hot drinks first thing again! Hhmmm that's an idea!

Nope, that wont work, I have been having my usual 3 cups of coffee at brekkie plus shake, I usually 'go' after the 1st !!!!Sorry to dissapoint you, maybe gonna try that dulcoease that advertised, as long as it dosent have any long term affects on my bowel health.

I had this problem when on Atkins. I used 'Fibresure' which is basically a white powder form of veg fibre. You can buy individual sachets or a tub (which is cheaper) and you can add it to tea/coffee/cold drinks or even sprinkle it on food. It's odourless and almost tasteless and did the trick most the time for me! There are other brands of the same kinda thing too... most supermarkets sell it.

4lbs!!!well done, thats amazing, you will be a little skinny minny in no time at all!!
i am having the same problem atm too, last week it was at the point of being horrendous (and painful) i was on antibiotics last week so i was sort of blaming those, but im wondering if its the meal bars because i only started having those last week instead of shakes, fresh orange is good for this, but i know its quite calorific, but might be ok as maybe morning snack? if anyone has a breakthrough, let me know!!x

Hey all

Had a works do last night, which I always love going too! Our uniform is so unflattering and masculine it's nice to remind them I am a girl and I do have a figure! I always have my hair scrapped back and no make up on at work so it's nice to get dressed up a bit!

We went to wing wahs and, unfortunatly, didn't stick to my "control myself" plan..... I went full out rice, noodles, deep fried stuff, ice cream, choc fountain..... The work...... Opppps, slapped wrists!! I did have a good time though!

Good luck for everyone weigh INS tomorrow!

Xxx

Glad you had a good night and good luck for your weigh in

Well I think I can rule out a sucessfull weigh In this week!!!! It's the time of the month and I literally want to eat every thing I look at!!!

keep you eyes shut then you cant see the food and wont want to eat it,,,,,,,,,, ahhh if only it was that simple

aww poor you hope you manage to resist as much as possible, but maybe a wee bit of choc wouldnt go a miss we're always being told its good for us in moderation anyway:17729:so it might just do the trick.
dont worry about the night out, the main thing is you enjoyed yourself, you can make up for it this week!!!
x

I did wi yesterday just didn't get round to posting. I've STS this week again (no supprise!)

Had a bit of a down day yesterday....Saturday when I went out, I felt really good, I had confidence and actually thought that I looked nice..... Then it's always the same story.... I see a photo of what I actually looked like..... Oh dear! It just tends to beat what ever confidence I have left out of me.... It's so frustrating!

Oh well! The partner is off work now with me ready for our holiday Friday, so we have a few days to ourselves..... Should be nice!

STS is not a gain!so pat yourself on the back for that.
its funny...i have the same thing with photos, im the most unphotogenic person you will meet, the likelyhood is that you did look as beautiful and confident as you thought and everyone you saw probably thought so, its only you judging yourself on that photo, so dont get yourself down!
enjoy your few days together and bet your so excited about your hols!!good luck for the rest of the week xx

Back