Lotty Big Botty's diary

Heya all

Im back from holiday.... ive had a lovely time, was really good!!!

Sad news is we were all inclusive and i had no intention to limit what i ate and drunk (and believe me... i ate and drank!!!)...... there fore it is no suprise that i have put on 6lbs..... sulk!!! :(

Its horrible watching the ticker go backwards!!!.... thats not supposed to happen!

Oh well... cant not enjoy youurself while on holiday!!

Back on plan this week..... shakes, gym, healthy meals and certainly no more alcohol (my liver could do with the rest!)

Hope everyone else has been behaving themselves while ive been away :D

Lotty.xxx

welcome back glad to hear you had a good holiday even with the 6lb gain never mind time to get back into it and shake it all off again

6lbs isn't too bad for a 2 week blow out and it should come off quite quickly. Good luck for this week.

Hey all

Two days back on plan have gone well...... Been having a green tea and a shake for breakfast, tuna and avocado pasta (with a salad) for my lunch and then an ultra slim hot chocolate for tea. Been snacking on bananas, strawberries and yogart and had lots of water and squash.

Now my holiday is over and its time for a new target..... ive got a posh weekend away the end of october to aim for. Friday night is casual "party" while the saturday is a black tie do. Although i have plenty of suitable dresses it would be great to have to get two new outfits because there all a size to big :D

I've got lots of time so fingers crossed and lets hope i can behave myself!!!

would be brilliant to have to buy 2 new outfits fingers crossed is nice to have something to aim for

:D yay. Weighed in today and I've lost the 6lbs that I put over my holiday.... That puts me back where I was before I went away I'm so pleased!

Was working nights over the weekend and it was so hard resisting the take aways! There's a place near our station that do the most amazing chicken pakoras and chips, and if you go in in uniform you can get loads of food dirt cheap! Mmmm... It's no wonder I'm a porker!!! Any way on a positive note... I did resist and I was good!

fantastic well done must feel amazing,, onto the next loss now avoid pakora n chips lol

i was going to say 'never mind about the holiday gain' but i dont need to any more as youve lost it all!! well done, i suppose that it shows as long as you do something about it quick you can get rid of it! i have put on 2 in the last couple of weeks so im hoping to get rid this week!
its nice to have an occasion to aim for isnt it and 2 new dresses in once weekend is even better!x

Thanks girls!

I don't have a huge amount of friends left local these days, and those that are I can't really speak to about diet stuff, so it's great to have you folk here to help motivate me!

Hayles.... Like I've said in your diary, if I've managed to get rid of my 6 holiday lbs in a week, your 2lbs will be a walk in the park to get rid of once your back on plan!!!

If your friends are anything like mine they tell me stupid things like "you don't need to lose weight" or "Slimfast isn't healthy" I might add that my friends are built like jockey's whips so have no idea what its like to be overweight!

is very hard when you have nobody to talk to about these things im afraid to say my family all has to put up with me wether they like it or not rambling on about it lol but most are supportive as they all know how miserable ive been and my daughter is extra encouraging.
Is great to come here tho and be able to talk to everyone about it the ups the downs the good the bad or just a bloody good ramble lol

My best friend that I used to live with was a similar size to me and it used to fill me with confidence cause she looked amazing. But over the last year or so she's lost weight and is down to a size 8 though cutting out all the rubbish from our old student diets! Try as I might i can't loose weight by this alone!!!

The boyfriend is ok for support, but of cause he loves me for who I am so can't really understand why I need to diet! He is male afterall!!

most of my friends are skinny and quite happily sit in front of me and eat and eat and eat and they try and get me to eat too. grrrrrr. my other half is also very insecure and would rather i stay fat and he has even said to me that i got more chance of running away thin than fat. what is it with men? they are a mystery i will never understand.
we know what we are doing girls. lets get thin and and enjoy life :D

Had a good couple of days! Had some tesco's pizza bread with salad Monday for dinner which was delicious and I had sone grilled cajan salmon yesterday. I'm round a friends house this evening, she's cooking fajitas for dinners.... I have every intention to be good and control myself and only have a couple with some salad (I presume she'll do salad!) I havnt seen her since starting the diet so I'm secretly hoping she might notice... Is that a bit Vien of me?!?

We won't be eating till 8ish this evening which will be hard for me as I normally eat at about half5/ 6 o'clockish! Might have to have an extra snack this afternoon..... I do normally only have 2 snacks a day, so should be fine!

Well done on getting the holiday weight off so quickly :)

Enjoy your fajitas tonight, they're one of my favourite meals atm

have a great time tonite is nice to catch up with people when you aint seen them a while, enjoy the fajitas im sure you will be fine

I've been a naughty girl!!!

Was good with the fajitas last night, only had two small ones and then picked on salad (even though it had dressing on) but the amount of red wine was astronomical...... Opsy! Got home bout half 12 and threw up... (red wine and green salad vomit is not pretty!!)

Had to be up early for work this morning, really did not feel good! Had my morning shake and a cup of tea..... Then when I got to work I gave in...... Yes it's true..... I had a mcdonalds breakfast :-( it was so good for my hang over!

Feeling a little guilty now though!

We all have slip up's now and again. Just draw a line under it and get back on track. Just try to have a lower calorie meal tonight. Hope you manage to enjoy the rest of your day :)

Back