Lotty Big Botty's New Start!!

In the middle of my night shift so i know no one will be around at this time of night.

This is usually the time of night in a night shift where I attack the vending machine.... Not tonight though.... I'm staying strong!!!

I've just had a WW tomato soup and a plain warburton thin to dunk in it.... All fir the bargain price of 2 snacks..... Was yummy!!!

Xxxx

Hello all.

So here's how the last few days have gone...

Thursday (12hr night shift)
Breakfast: shake
Snack: banana
Before work dinner: chicken in red wine with a baked potato
Snack: WW soup and a warburtons thin
Supper: shake

Oops I pressed send by accident before finishing.... Silly phone!!

Friday (another 12hr night)
Was in bed all day!
Dinner before work: chicken in red wine and a baked potato again
Snack: WW soup and warburtons thin
Supper: shake
I also had some prawn crackers. At work they went and got chinese, so I did naughtily tuck into the crackers..... Oops!

Saturday (in bed till about midday)
Lunch: 2x pizza breads that the OH made (warbutons toastie bread grilled with tomato purée, ham and WW cheese)
Dinner: we went to the harvester
I had salad (with the lowfat vinaigrette rather than my usual blue cheese dressing), a jambilia stack with garlic bread, and yes I did have a toffee Sunday best pudding! :-(
But as I didn't have my shakes everything was still within my 1300calorie limit

Sunday:
Breakfast: shake and a banana
Lunch: meal bar
Dinner: garlic bread and pizza (I was only ment to have 2 pieces of garlic bread to stay within calories but I had 4..... Oops!)
Evening: 2x gin and tonics.

Weigh in this morning, I'll let you know how I got on in bit.

Congratulations :D

Keep up the good work because it clearly works! xx

Thursday already!

I've had 2 days at work and now back on nights this evening. The last 3 days have been good, I've been 100% so far.

Had a run at the gym on Monday and I've been for a run with a friend round the park this morning. Just catching up with last weeks gypsy weddings then I'm off to bed for a couple of hours!!

Well it's Wednesday and I've been awol for nearly a week. Monday to Friday last week were 100% I was so pleased with myself.

Unfortunately I had a bad weekend (food wise) I'd worked a 12hr Friday night shift so when I woke up Saturday afternoon and my bf said he fancied (the dreaded) mcdonalds.... I was off :-( we then had friends round in the evening which involved: wine, fajitas an cheesecake!!...... Oops!

I've then not been able to get back on track since then... I weighed in on Monday and had stayed the same, so I should be glad not to have put on.

Was out for a curry with the girls last night.... So I let myself enjoy myself with the promise that I'd get back on plan this morning.

So here goes.... Got to be good for the rest of the week to reverse the damage I've done over the last 4days off plan. I'm working nights this weekend so no time or temptation to be naughty before my next weigh in.

Back