Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Lindsay I'm a young student nurse and not thin ;)

Don't think the uniform flatters either :( x

Lol :)

We wear scrubs ... They bloody hang lol mind you on a bloaty day they don't get tight lol lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I couldn't get on her last night and it seems I've missed loads!!
I won't repeat all that's been said, ill just say I too hate the way I look and as I'm the biggest I've ever been I feel so self conscious!!! BUT I refuse to let it take over my life!
I really hope you are all ok & keep thinking you are here to make these positive changes to your body & your mind :)

On a separate note, I was under my cals yesterday :) yippee!

Good luck today everyone! Lets make it a good one :) x

Ha there's so much going on I've caught up but wouldn't know where to start commenting, I think this is a fab thread. My name's Teri, for those asking about names this is day 4 and I've been 100% at yesterdays wi I'd already lost 3lb over the moon its a fab start, of course I know it's not fat but the scales are going down. My tea tonight is quite high cal so going to be good today and also tea will be early about half 4 so I have extra time to burn off the cals. It's chicken tikka masala. It's only a small portion so I shouldn't feel very bloated. Hope everyone has a fab day.

I find I watch everything I do and what I look like, if I bend down I wonder if my fat's hanging out, constantly cover my stomach as if by magic people can't tell how fat I am from the rest of my body :( BUT it won't matter for much longer because I'm going to be slim soon enough even if it takes me all year xx

I have so many demons to get rid of :-(

I was just over calories yesterday.
I will be better today ... I'm at work 2-10 so ill exercise some restraint. My scales haven't shifted at all yet ... But I do know its not easy for me to lose weight.
Xx

A little over calories isn't the end of the world on one day, as long as you're under for the week (and as long as you were in control)

Well I'm confused. This is the end of week two 2500 calories, eating off plan, and anyone whose looked and my diary this week will have seen its mainly consisted of birthday cake (i ate the whole thing) Lindt choccies (again whole box in a week) and eating out everyday between Saturday and Wednesday.
And its TOTM and I had a horrid uncontrolled choccy binge yesterday.

But i lost a 1lb?????

All i can think is i reigned it in slightly from Thursday and the drop in calories from the previous 10days is what caused the drop.
Anyway one lasy day before i hit it hard and drop my calories tommoz.

My fat hangs out whether i bend over or not :D

I like you all and i don't care what you all look like. And I'm hard to please!

Let's all get healthy and happy together :) if you got big amounts of weight to lose like me, or only a stone or 2 we are on the same journey. Don't be afraid to stop and ask for directions.
I may not know how to read a map but I can waffle nonsense at you in the hope it helps :) this post included.

Good luck for your days people :) xx

Let's all get healthy and happy together :) if you got big amounts of weight to lose like me, or only a stone or 2 we are on the same journey. Don't be afraid to stop and ask for directions.
I may not know how to read a map but I can waffle nonsense at you in the hope it helps :) this post included.

You're a star :) and so motivational .. Thank you x

Haha! Aww Lou, you always know just what to say! :) x

. My tea tonight is quite high cal so going to be good today and also tea will be early about half 4 so I have extra time to burn off the cals. It's chicken tikka masala. It's only a small portion so I shouldn't feel very bloated. Hope everyone has a fab day.

There was a fab curry recipe on the SW section on here which I nabbed. Really low cal, and honestly it doesn't sound fantastic but it was amazing and so easy!

It was just cauliflower, chicken stock and curry powder.

Boil the cauliflower in enough chicken stock as it takes to cover the florets, boil until very soft (15 mins ish) blend until completely smooth and add curry powder to your taste.

Honestly, it was amazing. Yum yum :)

This is a weird question - but does anyone here drive a rover? Xx

hi toxicsgrl

just found this thread and would like to come along for the ride - think it's a great idea. i'm doing sw and have been 100% for 5 days so far so why not 100? let's get this done and this weight off in 2013.

michelle

hi toxicsgrl

just found this thread and would like to come along for the ride - think it's a great idea. i'm doing sw and have been 100% for 5 days so far so why not 100? let's get this done and this weight off in 2013.

michelle

Woo well done :)

Join away! Xx

. My tea tonight is quite high cal so going to be good today and also tea will be early about half 4 so I have extra time to burn off the cals. It's chicken tikka masala. It's only a small portion so I shouldn't feel very bloated. Hope everyone has a fab day.

There was a fab curry recipe on the SW section on here which I nabbed. Really low cal, and honestly it doesn't sound fantastic but it was amazing and so easy!

It was just cauliflower, chicken stock and curry powder.

Boil the cauliflower in enough chicken stock as it takes to cover the florets, boil until very soft (15 mins ish) blend until completely smooth and add curry powder to your taste.

Honestly, it was amazing. Yum yum :)

This sounds lush going to give it a go x

This sounds lush going to give it a go x

Is that the curry thing? Seems simple enough!

I had another 100% day :) xx

100% day for Lou :) what day are we on? Have had such a stressful weekend I've lost track!!

How did everyone else get on? Xx

Back