Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

I know what it is I am getting older and body has been back and forward so many times.........as "they" say we are on a marathon not a sprint! (wish I was Ussain bolt).
Anyone on here with under active thyroid I have been on 50 mg for 1 month but still feel rubbish?

How are we all doing today? I did not excercise and had under my 1600 cals.

lol i may collapse if i chase anyone :p

you'll be fine i bet you. weigh again on weds and i bet you'll see a loss. try not eating after 6 or 7pm too. xxx

had a big breakfast so skipped lunch and had chicken curry for tea with some wraps and rice. according to mfp, ive had too much protein - surely thats not a bad thing!!

have also discovered aldi Rocky Rice bars, basically a rice cake in the shape of a bar, covered in choc. 83 cals a pop, perfect with a cuppa. not brilliantly tasting but will give you a choc fix so you dont feel left out. xx

100% for me today ... Including a glass of wine ... Woo hoo!

Yay :) you gotta fit the vino in!!

Well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

100% today :) x

100% for me today .. But only coz I was in the resus room for the whole of my 8 hour shift so had NO time to eat what I shouldn't .. But it did me a favour :-D

Finding it really really hard at the moment. Keep binging on chocolate (uncontrollably)

Got home from work at 2310, and scoffed 500 calories of choc in about ten mins.

Really really need to get my mojo back.

Last edited:
Finding it really really hard at the moment. Keep binging on chocolate (uncontrollably)

Got home from work at 2310, and scoffed 500 calories of choc in about ten mins.

Really really need to get my mono back.

Write off today and start again tomorrow :)

Yep. Thank you.

On day shifts today and tomorrow so shouldn't get so tired so I'm going to try 48hrs chocolate free.

Good luck :) xx

Someone I haven't seen for a few months saw me today and said....

Gosh Lou you've lost LOADS of weight :) :) :)

So pleased someone noticed!!! Xx

Well done you :) its fab when that happens ..!! You must look great :)

Very fab :)

I made the Moroccan pork mince and had it with rice mixed with peas and sweetcorn and a few chilli flakes. Was really yummy! Simple to make too! X

toxicsgrl said:

Fab comment.

I'm stupid and get embarrassed if anyone asks if I've lost any weight so deny it or waffle something about slimming trousers.. lol.

Asked my boyfriend if he thought I look slimmer at the weekend and he said not. He thinks I need another couple of stone before it's noticeable.
Although a few people at work have said something and I am smaller clothes size now. I don't feel slimmer (and my belly is bigger) and I think because my bf sees me everyday he doesn't really notice the little changes.

Haven't eaten choc today but a lot of other junk and cake.
Feeling really tired and sugar helps with a quick boost when I'm busy. Will go and maybe get blood test and I'm anaemic and maybe that's got worse. Going to eat a bit more next few days but meals rather than sweets and try and feel better I think.

Back