Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Someone I haven't seen for a few months saw me today and said....

Gosh Lou you've lost LOADS of weight :) :) :)

So pleased someone noticed!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic!!! Keep it up hun, you are doing so, so well :) xxx

Fab comment.

I'm stupid and get embarrassed if anyone asks if I've lost any weight so deny it or waffle something about slimming trousers.. lol.

Asked my boyfriend if he thought I look slimmer at the weekend and he said not. He thinks I need another couple of stone before it's noticeable.
Although a few people at work have said something and I am smaller clothes size now. I don't feel slimmer (and my belly is bigger) and I think because my bf sees me everyday he doesn't really notice the little changes.

Haven't eaten choc today but a lot of other junk and cake.
Feeling really tired and sugar helps with a quick boost when I'm busy. Will go and maybe get blood test and I'm anaemic and maybe that's got worse. Going to eat a bit more next few days but meals rather than sweets and try and feel better I think.

Aaaww keep at it Hun x you'll do it x

I was over my cals :-( damn whoever brought chocolate digestives into work!! Lol!
I wasn't wildly over, so I won't cry myself to sleep about it, but I will avoid the biscuit tin tomorrow!

Well done everyone x

So pleased we're all in this together :) at the end of the 100 days we'll defo notice a difference! Xx

Hiya

I'm doing good ... Not long finished my class .. Body tune ... Which was 353 cal burn ..! Well under goal today x
Think the endorphins hav kicked in .. I feel fab :)

Hiya

I'm doing good ... Not long finished my class .. Body tune ... Which was 353 cal burn ..! Well under goal today x

Brilliant :) well done!!

Xxx

Hiya

Fantastic!!! x

Been good all week walked a total of 23 miles, weighed in this morning and I have stayed the same, gutted

I know it's a horrible feeling when you have put south effort in. But keep at it and I bet the scales show your hard work next week! Don't give up! It will come off :) good luck x

Such effort that should be! Lol! Silly predictive text! :)

Argh, currently weighing 1lb heavier than last week, I'm absolutely gutted. Wi is tomorrow. Then tomorrow night I'm out for a meal then a party Saturday. I've stuck under cals all week. Logged everything. I'm starting the think what's the point if I'm going to have to starve myself to lose :(

Back