Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Having kitchen fitted & having to sort through all the cookbooks. Had all my slimming stuff in there and found my book for my first ever sw loss. In 3 months I lost 2 stone 2lbs and I remember that I was 100% in that time and then I thought - that time is about 100 days!! Felt really pleased that it is possible! If I can do it with my haribo obsession & love of red wine and chilli kettle chips we all can!!!

Having kitchen fitted & having to sort through all the cookbooks. Had all my slimming stuff in there and found my book for my first ever sw loss. In 3 months I lost 2 stone 2lbs and I remember that I was 100% in that time and then I thought - that time is about 100 days!! Felt really pleased that it is possible! If I can do it with my haribo obsession & love of red wine and chilli kettle chips we all can!!!

Gets harder as you get older tho... But yes w can all eventually do it :) and with this site for support it will be easier x

It is true re age. My last big loss was 8 years ago. Kept it off for a year or so. Every time since I lose less & less even though I am just as good . Example is week 1 first time 5lbs, next time 4lbs, time after 3 lbs @ so on til this time - 1.5! Ah it's cruel alright

I'm afraid I can't offer much advice as I have so much to lose, I don't know what the last few pounds are like.
But like I say to every one, just keep going. You said your head is in the right place and the most important thing. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is true re age. My last big loss was 8 years ago. Kept it off for a year or so. Every time since I lose less & less even though I am just as good . Example is week 1 first time 5lbs, next time 4lbs, time after 3 lbs @ so on til this time - 1.5! Ah it's cruel alright

I keep thinking at 43 I'm heading towards the menopause and I'm going to out weight on with that ..!!
Maybe I ought to get over myself lol

I'm afraid I can't offer much advice as I have so much to lose, I don't know what the last few pounds are like.
But like I say to every one, just keep going. You said your head is in the right place and the most important thing. Xxx

Let hope I stay that way ... I have problem with PMT so no doubt in the week up to totm ill go off my head :-( but at the mo I'm tickety boo :-D

I must admit I'm not finding that too much - this is my most successful weight loss effort in 30 years of trying, even if it has been slow. I think that, yes, it does take more effort to physically get the weight off, but I'm also a lot more mature than I was at 20 and understand so much better how to deal with it psychologically, which is a big part. Don't despair - age IS just a number! :) xx

I'm the same. I'm super large so have a lot to lose which is why its coming off even tho i have slightly bad weeks.

Saying that, I've lost nothing at all in the last month. I weighed in at -49lb on the 8th December and that was what i weighed in at today. I've went up/down over the five weeks with lots of parties, family meals out, take aways and Christmas excesses and have popped out in January weighing the same. But I'm 25weeks in and that means i am still pretty much averaging -2lb a week which is my goal so i'm still on target for 100lb off in a year. A good but healthy loss.

Oh and i can't really compare it to any other time as i've never really tried before

Miss Amy that's great . To be the same already as before Xmas is fab. That can take ages to get off and to have done it by 12 jan is fab! 2lb pw is a really good average - as you say, over 100lbs in a year. Great!

You can still be in Teri. It's not totally strict, just something to keep you in check!

It'll be good to compare your photos after the 100 days too.

After a stressful day like you've had, it's not a surprise you've gone off track. Hope you're ok xxx

I'm floating along, not quite in pig out mood or completely motivated for my weight loss either. I'm a bit stuck BUT it does help that at the party last night one of my friends who is super slim looked fab in the clothes she wore and I was thinking I'd never be able to wear that in a bigger size I'd look awful. So it kicked me in the right direction a little bit xx

glad you feel a bit spurred on Teri! hope you're ok today.

i had a good day yesterday, bit stressed today, someone bloody broke into our car lastnight :( nothings missing but the drivers side door lock is knackered. had a full day of activities planned but am so pissed off i dont wanna do anything! have called the police etc and have now ordered a dummy cctv camera to put up on the house and some cctv stickers. ive also taken out the cd player so that takes away the chance of it happening again. i'd rather no music than another busted lock!

on a foody note, ive got homemade baked beans cooking and they smell yummy! waiting for them reduce now and for the sauce to go thick. will be having them with tea. the recipe is here:
Baked beans Recipe | delicious. Magazine free recipes

prob alot healthier that normal beans and tastier too! :)

have a good day all :) xx

glad you feel a bit spurred on Teri! hope you're ok today.

i had a good day yesterday, bit stressed today, someone bloody broke into our car lastnight :( nothings missing but the drivers side door lock is knackered. had a full day of activities planned but am so pissed off i dont wanna do anything! have called the police etc and have now ordered a dummy cctv camera to put up on the house and some cctv stickers. ive also taken out the cd player so that takes away the chance of it happening again. i'd rather no music than another busted lock!

on a foody note, ive got homemade baked beans cooking and they smell yummy! waiting for them reduce now and for the sauce to go thick. will be having them with tea. the recipe is here:
Baked beans Recipe | delicious. Magazine free recipes

prob alot healthier that normal beans and tastier too! :)

have a good day all :) xx

Aren't some people pigs .. In fact that's cruel to pigs ... I'm no allowed. Swear violently on here by I think you can guess what I man ..!!!!
IM sorry .. It's happened to me in the past ..!! My neighbour and one of my sons friends houses were broken into before Xmas ..!!! Like 2 weeks before ... Grrrrr

Ill have a look at those beans :)
I did the Moroccan mince in Friday night it was very yummy ..!! I usually do Moroccan with lamb or chicken so doing it with mince was if fervent for me x did it with minced beef instead of pork tho x

Aww Lou, that's terrible! Grrr! Where do you live? Bleeding scum bags!

Still going strong here ... have done 5 x 2 mile walks this week and have kept within cals so well chuffed :)

I live in Pembrokeshire in Wales, middle of no where!!

Well done on a good week :) xx

in haverfordwest in pembs.

and yes i called the police and they came out. my neighbour said her friends bike got nicked last night and she saw a load of lads hanging round outside late lastnight.

have now bought a dummy cctv camera that looks very real, when it comes it will be going straight up, and ive got some cctv warning stickers to put in my windows. xx

My bro works in Weatherspoons!

oohhhh, i never go in there lol!! its a fairly new one, havent ventured down yet.
has he moved here from away then? xx

Back