Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

in haverfordwest in pembs.

and yes i called the police and they came out. my neighbour said her friends bike got nicked last night and she saw a load of lads hanging round outside late lastnight.

have now bought a dummy cctv camera that looks very real, when it comes it will be going straight up, and ive got some cctv warning stickers to put in my windows. xx

evening

hope all's well. sorry to hear about your car. I've had that twice, and the radio nicked (as well as a bottle of cider from the back one christmas?!). very annoying. I was in your neck of the woods at the field studies centre in the summer with my hubby doing our course. wandering around in wellies, monitoring little voles, catching things in the river etc! lovely area, very beautiful.

i sorted out all my books yesterday (so glad you offered it as it made me do it!) and no, i haven't got that book and would love it if you've kept it?

hope your weekend's been good. still going strong down here in coldest darkest essex

Mx

Yeah I can send it tomorrow. Can you pay postage? It'll be £2.20 I think but if it's less I'll refund. I'll pm you my paypal address in a bit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to interrupt I can see a conversation is going on! But I must confess...

I have been a huge fatty Mcfatfat and eaten about a million calories this weekend! In fact as I type this in eating not 1 but 2 deserts!!!! I'm so disgusted with myself! Grrrrr it's so annoying!

I needed to get that off my chest!

Sorry to be a downer! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Sorry to hear about your car Lou x

I have been a huge fatty Mcfatfat and eaten about a million calories this weekend! In fact as I type this in eating not 1 but 2 deserts!!!! I'm so disgusted with myself! Grrrrr it's so annoying!

You know what to do then .... Put it behind you and start again tomoz ....

We all have blips .... That's life unfortunately ... But if you beat yourself up you'll turn back to food ..

You know you can you do it :)
Lots of hugs going your way x

You know what to do then .... Put it behind you and start again tomoz ....

We all have blips .... That's life unfortunately ... But if you beat yourself up you'll turn back to food ..

You know you can you do it :)
Lots of hugs going your way x

thank you hun! i know you're right x

yep, you know how to change it. just have a better day tomorrow. ive had a couple of high days but not over TDEE. It always happens on weekends, and i still lose so i reckon you'll be ok.

dont apologising for interrupting lol, i was just ranting!

hope you all have a fab week xxx

trimNslim said:

Down let it get you down, don't feel guilt.

It happens. Hopefully you enjoyed what you had.

The good thing is you know it was too much so mark it down as a treat and move on.

Thank you ladies! great advice as per! i do feel guilty but i feel i can get bk on track tomorrow!!

thanks again!

xxx

Well I daren't report here on case it's a blip ... But my scales say 10st 2lb 2oz ... That's a loss of 2.4lbs .... I reckon it's an anomaly :)

Wow! Let's hope its for real! You could do with a boost :)

I really hope it's fir real too :)
Since joining this group I gave been good and logged everything and because I'm having 1500 cals I don't feel deprived x

Woooooo. (I'm more excited for you than i am when i lose)

Lol sweet :)
Only hope now is I've reduced my thyroxine so don't want that hamper things ..!!!
I really put this down to eating more cals ..!! My 13 doesn't understand ... I think 1) it's starvation mode reversed and 2) coz I'm having more cals I'm not cheating ... Sooooper :)

Well I daren't report here on case it's a blip ... But my scales say 10st 2lb 2oz ... That's a loss of 2.4lbs .... I reckon it's an anomaly :)

Yay :) thats a fab loss :) well done! Xx

Well done!!!! :) x

Yog for breakie, wrap for lunch and pork and rice for tea. No snacks. 1500 odd cals, brill :) xx

Back