Louises Diary

It will go wonderfully, have a great time x

Hi Everyone. Back from my date. We met at the bar next to the park and I was a little early so I got a bottle of water before he arrived then we went for a walk (definately must have hit my 10,000 steps) around the park. It must have went well as I have already received a text to see he would like to see me again! :)

Excellent news MissL, glad it went well for you.

Day 52 - Today is the first day of my two week holiday and I can already tell this will be one of my biggest challenges as I have no plans with the exception of my running course starting. Seeing as I am passed the 2 stone mark I am due to go buy some wellies, I originally wanted Hunters but have seen a cute pair or glossy black one with tartan ribbon. Its like fashion with a little bit of os Scottish! xx

Day 56 (I think) - Nearing the end of my first week off. Managed to keep busy this week and I haven't even considered eating regular food so I am pleased with that. Weigh in tomorrow and although I have eaten my packs and drank minimum of 2 litres of water a day I don't feel any different. I am finding this is happening more and more often but I know the programme works. I just frustrates me that I don't feel or look different.

Got my hunter wellies after passing my 2 stone mark. They are a purply colour and still too tight around my calves but it gives me something to work towards. xx

Hi Misslouise - just read your diary - very inspiring - you are doing so well.
I start tomorrow and reading all the diaries is so motivating
keep up the good work :D

Pymster - thank you! I find doing the diary helpful for a couple of reasons it lets me go back and see how I was feeling and if I am typing into the diary I am not thinking about food!! xx

Hi MissL, I wonder if it is a 2 stone thing that we want to see changes and be into smaller sizes. I'm feeling that way too. I can't wait to move into the next smaller size of trouser. I think I'm finding it frustrating that there is such a variance in sizing. I have a size 20 trouser that is now too loose, one just fitting, and one that is a bit snug. I'm feeling like it will take ages to fit 18's. Really it will probably only take 3 more weeks...:)
Good for you getting your Hunters. I think that will be my 'at goal' treat as I have HUGE calves. I'll be so stylish at my neighbours dairy farm :D .

Eatlikeabird - yeh it must be a two stone thing!!

Day 57 - 8th weigh in today and I lost 2.5lbs which is so far a total of 32.74lbs which is massive!! Still looking to lose 22lbs by the first of November so need to keep up my water and probably a little more as my running course starts next week... if I don't update my diary its probably because I have died while out running, please send help lol. xx

Just reposting my goals and treats as a reminder to myself! xx

1 stone - luxury facial :checkmark:
2 stone - purple hunter wellies :checkmark:
3 stone - lipsy dress
4 stone - a bag, preferably a tabitha bag
5 stone - a piece of nice jewellery
6 stone - a full on spa weekend

well done you are doing really well. you will be at your goal in no time
Cathy

Day 64 - WI this morning and I only lost 1lb. Its still a loss and I can definitely feel a difference in my clothes and had to buy alot of new things this week as my old clothes were hanging off of me... which is definitely a good problem to have.

Back at work next week so my routine will be back intact making it easier for me to drink water regularly and hopefully up my weightloss next weekend. xx

MissL, I'm sure the loss will go up next week, and its still another pound in the right direction. Did you start your running course?

Day 71 (I think) so last week was a bit of a disaster. I ate conventional food!! Why?? I was bored on the diet and fed up with work. I ate conventional food on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday then gave myself a kick up the bum and asked myself what I wanted from this and why was I destroying all my good work?? I am still thinking about the answers as I can't remember being in a self - destructive mood but it happened. What I would say is although I wasn't following the plan I was happy with the choices that I made with food and feeling how full I was then stopping - which is always where I struggled before.

I went to my weigh in yesterday (Saturday) and spoke to my LLC and group and they were all very supportive. I have moseyed through the last 10 weeks without any issues so I just need to identify what really went wrong and what I thinking then take a note so that when it comes up again I deal with it correctly.

So this is the start of a new week for me, I am not going to dwell on this week as I don't want it holding me back and I feel I have the tools to think about it clearly without it making me fail. Don't have a weigh in next week as I am away next weekend at a gig in Glasgow. I will definitely miss my WI and LL group as I like my new routine on a Saturday but hey ho.

Hope everyone is well xx

Hello Louise
I bet the reason for you allowing yourself to eat was due to something emotional. I know you don't want to dwell on it and you are ready to get back on track. Good that you have discussed it in your group and with your LLC.
It could be a good idea to recognise what triggered it so you don't go down that same route again.
Most of us follow familiar patterns of behaviour and we've used food as a comfort for years so it's hard to change.
Good for you for coming back on here and getting back on track.
Enjoy the gig. Who are you going to see?

Hi Louise
Sorry to hear you had a blip.But great to hear you got back on track. It can be difficult to get back to it so well done.As SB says it is worth exploring the reasons why we have a wobble so we recognise the trigger and try and avoid it next time.
Cathy

Hi MissL,
Hope you have enjoyed your weekend gig in Glasgow. xx

Back