Louises Diary

Don't be nervous it is impossible to put anything on do the worst you can do is STS if that's the case you will have a big loss next week I had that happen to me a few times! Xx

Don't be nervous. If you stick to the plan it can't fail - trust me xx

Bodys are funny things. When we are under the weather or stressed out of our brains we can sometimes retain water. Bodys way of looking after itself. So panic ye not, it will catch up with itself in the end xx

Day 43 - Got weighed today and I have lost 2.5lbs which is more than I was expecting. Definately upping my water intake as I miss my 3 or 4 lb losses. Been up to my best friends today to see her gorgeous baby. She is 3 weeks old and just amazing!! xx

Great weight loss, you have to prepare yourself for smaller losses occasionally, but generally you end up with an average of a stone month so it's all good hun xx

Woo hoo - Love the new avatar Lady T. xx

slendablenda said:
Woo hoo - Love the new avatar Lady T. xx

Aw thanks SB getting brave aren't I lol xx

What do you mean "getting"?
You ARE brave xx:)

slendablenda said:
What do you mean "getting"?
You ARE brave xx:)

I agree I am brave and can do anything I put my mind too! Xx

Brave be jiggered .. some sexy minx posted a bikini shot !

Sorry to jump your post. Well done on the weight loss Miss Louise. xx

Clarabow said:
Brave be jiggered .. some sexy minx posted a bikini shot !

Sorry to jump your post. Well done on the weight loss Miss Louise. xx

Hey Clara where ya been hiding? You did make me giggle with that comment!

Hey Miss L, sorry for gatecrashing gorgeous hope you are still doing well xx

Day 45 - Bank holiday Mondays - I love them!!

I decided to try on a jacket that I haven't worn for about 2 years. Its a size 14. I tried it on. It was snug BUT it zipped all the way up and I could still breathe!! I tried on another size 14 jacket and didn't stand a chance but one fit and that's all that matters right now.

My body is so odd. Before I previously lost weight I was always top heavy then when I put weight back on I was evenly distributed AND now I am fast loosing it around my back, chest, arms and face but my bottom half ... not budging. Hopefully the running course I am starting will help with that.

Hope everyone is well xXx

It WILL budge. I used to be the same.
Love the new pic Louise - can see the difference.
Well done.
xx

Ditto with the lovely pic. Bodies are funny things, who knows what shape we will end up. I plan to be an hour glass shape ... well with a good corset anyway lol :)

Day 50 - Well I am jumping for joy today as I lost 5.5lbs this week taken me to just over 30lbs since I started. This week I have really attempted to drink more water. So I have managed 2.5 litres every day. We spoke about water alot in the group today and the LLC confirmed that if all my body needed was 2.5 litres that was just fine. Anymore water and I feel like I am swimming inside!! It obviously made a difference to be consistent with the water intake so I will ensure I drink 2.5 litres everyday.

hope you all have a good weekend?

xx

Hi MissL, I'm so happy for you on your weight loss this week. I know how much of a boost it gives. Its great. I think my 5lb loss wednesday will keep me motivated for the next few weeks.

Thank You ladies. I love all your comments, I am still walking around with s massive smile on my face xx

DAY 51 - I am going on my first date today in 3 years. I have been awake most the night as I am soooooooo nervous!! The worst part of splitting up with someone you've been with for 3 years is meeting new men, hopefully nothing has changed about the male species but I am absolutely terrified. Its a really lovely day here so we are meeting in a park and it being such a lovely day there is nothing odd about a glass of sparkling water. If everything goes well today I will definitely tell him about the diet afterwards. Wish me luck ladies, meeting him at 1 so I have got to sit here stewing for another 3.5 hours. xx

Back