Louloubelle`s Re~Feed Diary after losing 6 1/2 stone TFR April 2012

Sounds like you didn't have a fun time but glad to see you're feeling better now. Enjoy your day out. :)

Had a lovely day out with my princess... bought the most expensive tea~plate sized salad though! wasn`t impressed at all.... but found 2 gorgeous shops.... need money and thankfully didn`t have any either lol.
Sticking to re~feed plan.... much the same as previous days... nothing new to report apart from its working :) L xxx

Today I am going to have for brekky my vanilla shake with coffee... lots of water throughout the day... and my obligatroy coffees! Its funny I was a tea freak before this diet and now i`m a coffeeholic!! De~Caff of course ;)
Lunch will be a large serving of yummy crunchy salad, rocket leaves, lollo rosso and other salad leaves, toms, onions, pepper, served with some nice lean PROPER Ham, not the plastic variety lol... and some garlic/balsamic dressing.
Evening meal.... have yet to decide :).... another sunny day here (we are doing well!) have a lovely day my friends....

It's all looking good and positive with you! Well done and keep it up!

Thanks IrishMolly :D feeling good.... lots to smile about hee hee...
Just wanted to say to all.... My statistics <<< on left are having a few probs being correct lol.... I have gone into them and re~done them a few times, using pounds, tried kg`s and also stones/pounds.... and they aren`t accurate everytime I try lol.
It should say 12 st 12lbs as current weight and 19 st 8lb`s as starting weight... only bit they got right was the goal weight 10 stone.... LOL xxx

Just realised summat too... another 4lb`s off and I`ve lost 7 massive stones!!! :eek:

Thats great. You're losing weight on the refeed, getting thinner and educating the rest of us at the same time. Excellent stuff!

Well done Louloubelle. :)

Thats great. You're losing weight on the refeed, getting thinner and educating the rest of us at the same time. Excellent stuff!

Well done Louloubelle. :)

Cheers Mr C..... your welcome! Every little helps as they say in that well known ad... lol

Well done on a great loss this week. It's great to realise that you cN eat healthily and still lose weight. Well done!

WOOOHOOOO, Lou! That's fabulous. And I'm impressed by yr GI plan. I've been researching it. I also like your profile - that goal is a lifetime commitment.

Thanks Ali hun.... GI plan all the way i think.... thats after I`ve done this re~feed for a few weeks more yet though. It is defo a lifetime commitment... not just this time now and then relax... there is NO relaxing PERIOD!! lol..... hope your ok? xxxx

One thing I`ve noticed on the GI plan is that meat sizes are tiny! I love my meat so thats gonna be an adjustment for me.... Plate should be 1/4 meat, 1/4 low GI carbs, 1/2 low GI veggies (anything that grows above the ground.... can have loads of peas!!!!! lol....so anyway... can have 40 points worth of carbs + 5 points worth for drinks ie one glass of apple juice Half juice half water.. rest of day lots of water... coffee subs, mint tea, green tea etc...Thats it in a nutshell... BUT finding this Patric Holford book FAB so far.. so think thats the one i`m going with.
On his weight loss plan I can expect to lose 2lb`s a week apparently, so that will do me, nice and steady... XX

Yes, meat portions are small but filling if you are open to change. I widened my horizons when I moved to low GL. I now make more stir fry or casserole type dishes and non meat dishes. 75g - 90g of chicken, turkey or fish chopped up finely looks a lot more and is filling too. I bulk up these dishes with celery, mange tout, fine beans, sugarsnap peas, peppers, courgettes etc. I then add either 25g of couscous or quinoa and it all adds up to a hefty plate of food. Quorn is a great low gl option instead of meat.
Try making bean dishes too. You can use tinned borlotti, cannelini, black beans, chick peas etc. These are filling and low GL as are dishes based on lentils.
I averaged about 2lbs loss per week when in weightloss mode on GL. I lost another 29 lbs without feeling I was on a diet.
You can check out some tasty recipes in the stickies section of the low Gi forum.
Xx

Wow that sounds like an intersting diet - it it difficult to start with?

Thanks Irishmolly.... all of that is what I`ve read in my patric holford book so far, so yeah I know I`ll be able to bulk it out... I know I wont be hungry lol XX

and..... its a really healthy way of eating for optimum health really :) xx

Starting tomorrow peeps I am on the maintenance formulas 1 for brekky alone.... 1 for lunch alone, then sensible evening meal... Spoken to the wonderful Val at Lipotrim today and she has put my mind at rest about all sorts of worrys, told me to ring the free phone number anytime I am having a wobbly moment and I can still lose weight this way as well. Got my free sample products (1 of each) coming in the post, and have rung my chemist and asked them to get my products together for the week starting tomorrow.. cost is £22. Feeling very positive about this....
and here is the link to Mini`s information on Maintenance Plan...http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss...intenance-weight-loss-plan-2.html#post4998694 VERY USEFUL READING!!!!
L xxxx

How do Lipotrim Weight Maintenance Foods Work?

The Lipotrim Maintenance Foods lower the glycaemic index of the meal and slow the absorption of sugars from the meal. This slower rate of absorption reduces the rise in your body's blood sugar levels which, in turn, needs a lower insulin response. A lower insulin response means that your feeling of hunger, food cravings and your tendency to store fat is reduced. With a reduced desire to eat to excess, you have better control of your eating and, therefore, your weight.
Tasty Range

The range comprises of Orange Creme and Summer Fruits drinks, a Chocolate Whip Dessert prepared with skimmed milk, a Cream of Vegetable Soup and a Caramel Flavoured Bar (see Buy Lipotrim Products).

To Maintain Present Weight: - Take a maintenance product before a low calorie breakfast and lunch. For dinner have a normal low fat meal.

To Reduce Present Weight: - As above but add a maintenance product before dinner. This will help restrict the calories needed in your dinner meal.
Except I am not eating food after breakfast & Lunch products... and no product for tea just a low cal low carb meal.. :)
Drinking Water!!! – Don’t Forget - DRINK the WATER - The body needs at least 4 pints of water every day regardless of diet.

Stayed the same this week... not surprised as period looming! that will do me, next week should show a good loss... :)

That's great news louloubelle.

How long are you planning on haveing the maintenance products for?

Back