Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

I'm here!! Just in from work now having shake the off to college til 7.30????

I've drank so much today it's untrue! 3 litres of water and loads of coffee and Cambridge veg drink I'm buzzing lol!!

Lou I can smell ur breath from here go clean ur tongue pmsl!!!!

Fran u can do without choc cake just think your not eating it this time but next time maybe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG butterscotch is to die for!!!! Totally lush!!! As you can probably guess I'm having my 3rd and final pack now and I'm officially in heaven lol

Vanessa yay! I thought you deserted me!

Soon another day done! Whoop whoop!!

I'm seriously thinking of living off 4 butterscotch shakes a day loool that was divine!

With u there babe I'm a toffee and walnut girl me self oh and choc mint shake!!! Next week I'll b in heaven with peanut crunch bars!!!

Just in from a long day, no haven't deserted u Lou, never, u got me!!!!

How's college been?

V xxx

Awww bless ya x

College was cool, apart from and fact it's become really noticeable I'm not eating with the rest lol, I've only got 3 months left of this course, finish end of May and I'm hoping that I can really lose a substantial a out of weight by then! Tomorrow I'm at work so another busy day and that's exactly how I like it! No time to even think about food, by the time I've done the school runs and got back home the day is nearly over with.

Loving not feeling hungry right now, hope it continues this way!

Finally starting to feel like I can do this

How was your day?

Busy day, work, then college, so much fluid honestly I ain't stopped drinking lol!!

Missed our chats but hey least we both been busy, yeah I'm feeling good not hungry woop woop!!!

I'll b in bed soon living the dream xx

It's lovely isn't it! I finally found someone who I can properly relate to x

Well I'm in da bath now, then I'm gonna hit the sack soon, hope I'm not up again tonight because last night I was up at 4!! Don't ask me why but it's so annoying when you can't sleep and then know you got to be up at the crack of dawn!! I'm looking forward to that lovely feeling of knowing I was 100% good the day before!

Morning!!

I've woken up in a fab mood (sure it won't last)! But got some pjs on last night that used to b to tight! Lol

Well I'm about to have banana for breakfast, strawberry tetra for lunch and oodles of water! Living the dream!!

Have a good day xx

Morning!

Today's plan is butterscotch for breakfast, chicken n mushroom for lunch and chocolate mint for dinner...so far I've been surviving on 3 a day but may save the 4 a day plan for weekends when I need it most. Not feeling hungry at all and looking forward to end of the month where hopefully I've shed a noticeable amount of weight.

Thinking of going into the shops at lunch to go trying on clothes lol, I don't expect to have dropped a dress size just yet but it always gives me the extra motivation to keep at it and may get something in a smaller size to aim for getting in the next few months.

Need to try and up my water today because yesterday was pants lol

Have a great day everyone, keep it 100%!

Lou x

morning sorry i was so quiet last nite i was struggling so i cooked a chicken breast and munched on that for some reason tuesdays are when i struggle and weigh in is this morning lol.
Hope u all have a fab day x x x

Good luck Fran! Oooooh chicken breast! Living dangerously eh! Lol

So far a veeeery stressful morning with the kids, my son in particular who has become very lippy and just downright difficult of late, given myself a headache with all the shouting I've done on the school run, now I can't even concentrate at work.....sigh....no water or packs yet maybe that's the reason, feel weak and like I can't be bothered to do anything lol, I need a rocket up my ass I think lol

Morning Emz, Vanessa and Fran! Ooooh I'm loving our lil gang! Xx

Sounds to me like you need go get soemthing down you. I'm just about to have some Apple and Cinnamon porridge x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

Lou, thinks that's y my morning was good as kids at their dad's last night so just me!! Now on cheeky fag break, well I can't give everything up!! I'm going to try go til April 17th for lent no alcohol! So I need a blow out on 18tg lol!!

Yep we got a good gang going on here! Fran chicken breast is better then chocolate or bread go u xxx

i agree with emz get something in you prompto hot cuppa and some water hun.nothing worse than feeling like that.

I got my 2 stone just been weighed.but feel quite deflated lol no idea why. craving bad things terribly lol.
anyway hope u feel bit better x x

That's great Fran! 2 stones off is bloody brilliant! Hopefully I'll be following behind u soon! Stay strong and don't give in to the cravings if u can help it, maybe have something 'safe' like u did yesterday?

Yep I've had a butterscotch shake and a glass of water and feel a lot better x

Vanessa it's my birthday on the 17th April lol I'm going to try and aim for 2 stone off by then!

X

thanks chick your doing great we all are and anything is achieveable.
im sure youl get your 2 stone by then maybe even more hun.
im goin away to magaluf with the girls for 5 days on 20th may and id like another 2 stone off.
ive bought a bag of frozen chicken breast for emergencies lol.
x x

I thought id pop a pic up so you know who your talking to lol

ForumRunner_20140305_121308.png

mee lol hiii x

Hi Fran wow beautiful picture! Yes I always have raw mushrooms in the fridge for emergencies!!!

Lou, wow so I need to come to London on the 18th and get severely drunk with you lol!!

Just had strawberry tetra and 2 litres of water throughout the morning!

Catch u later girls xx

image-1069427712.jpg

That's me!

hiii pretty lady! twit twooo can i come on this piss up lol.i love a cheeky night out lol im glugging the water it helps me so much that i know were all in it together.i just had a giggle reading a diary i had on her from 2009!
its time i.confess my weight.started 18 stone now 16 stone bang on.i neeed to see the 15's sooooo bad! xx

Back