Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

I had toffee and walnut mm thick and it 'twas lushious!!

I've got a butterscotch not keen but might warm it up fri night that's something to look forward to!!

I've only got my boy and he's in his bedroom on ps3! Now cooking his tea, tuna pasta, Ruby's out for tea so peace for a while!! Might have a soak in a bit!!

Yeah me to, it's my weekend without kids and will b heaven just a night away in the big smoke! I'm gonna eat soooo much!! Bet we don't though cos are stomachs would've shrunk!!

V xx

Oh and when I went to get tuna from cupboard there were some sweets that had dropped out!! I smelt them and put in bin!!! How good am I lol x

haha at you sniffing sweets ive sniffed choc before and licked it lol.

im soooo up for a trip to london where are we all btw? im in swansea south wales :)

we should call ourselves the milf group lol all you beautiful ladies! xx

Omg Fran I just lol to that, u licking choc!!!

I'm Norwich, Norfolk, omg it's gonna b mad but hell yeah let's do it!!!

Bloody milf I'm more of a cougar nowadays chicks!!! I suppose I'm the only single one?????

We need ideas for whereabouts to stay, wat trains times etc xx omfg should we just go to turkey for 2 weeks instead!!!!!!

Haha you crack me up, going from a night to 2 weeks, maybe that trip could be the reunion.....

I've got a girly weekend the Center Parcs in 2 weeks, just tried on my swimming costume.....huge mistake lol. I just hope we go for a night swim.

I'm married, daughter 10 going on 18, live in a little village in Bedfordshire.

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

Like OMG V!! I luurve you! You're spontaneous just like me!!! I feel like we've been speaking for like forever!!! Hahaaa

Turkey sounds luuurvely!!!

I'm going to get toffee n walnut on Monday, I'm actually drinking more shakes lately and loving it!

X

im married 6 kiddies 15 14 7 6yr old twins and a very busy 2 yr old gosh i really should have bought a tv... lol

It would give us all something to look forward too :)

but maybe we would all be too busy eating and drinking to talk lol il be rolling round naked in cake god that would be a sight for sore eyes id be like a giant swiss roll lmfao as u can tell im abit nuts.
xx

im very random i freak most my friends out by my randomness even though i am a mummy of 6 i still like to think ive not changed in myself if u get me lol.

im off to magaluf in may you should all come! lol x x

Hahahahha nuts is very fitting!

6 kids, I'm suprised you have time to do anything. X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

I wish 2 weeks in Turkey pfff can't afford a camping trip!!! But a night in the smoke now that's a MUST!!!

I know we're gonna b mental Lou!!!

Emz, oh I know that feeling my daughters 11 nearly 12 and omg!!! She is hard work!!!! My boys nearly 14 and he just sits in his room all the time!

3 litres of water done and few coffees! Gotta pick ruby up at 7 might have hot chocolate but will c how I feel!

V x

Wait just realised mines 11, 12 this October...Haha it appears I'm going senile. Lol

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

You go Fran, I love it! How random is us all meeting up! ****** 6 weeks of dreaming of vodka mmmmm!!!

Emz u losing the plot love!!!

Long day at the office, that's my story and i'm sticking to it :p

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Yeah yeah not a senior moment!!! I'm so tired just wanna go to bed but gotta go out and pick ruby up at 7! Booo

Tomorrows gonna be even worse, school run, 2 horses to ride, stable to muck out, rabbit hutch to clean, cake to bake for the hubbys bday and I've actually gotta fit a few hours of work in there somehow lol Aaaahhhh, why do we do it to ourselves x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Bloody hell wonder woman!!!! Thought my day was busy school run, 25mules drive to work back home let dog out for wee then college til 7!!!

Keeps me away from the food. Luckily I get to work from home on a Thursday others wise I'd have a 2 hours round trip to work on top of that lol.

What you doing at college?

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Maths and English! Been accepted onto access course for science to health practioners in September and need to pass them first as I thought I was clever at school and left with no exams!!!

Back