Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning day 2 for me too sunshine found yesterday hard i was bloomin starving lol just like this morning actually lol

Cmon hour at a time we all be fine mwah xx

I feel ok so far a niggling headache I'm trying to shift but I know that I'll struggle by the weekend and next week the longer I go with no food I find harder need to stay focused x

Hour by hour day by day let's do this x

I've been sent home from work and going to doctors as got water infection ?? all I want to do is eat for comfort but gonna stay strong as weigh in later!! Also what about Thursday when England play it's not right having a glass if water!!! Lol xx

Yep but try and power through babes xx

I am keep drinking water to keep me going want to try have my 2nd shake at 4 eek that's ages away!!

Does anyone have diet coke? Would 1 can hurt? X

Have coke zero as d coke has something in it. But coke zero is fine I always had one a day when in ketosis! Second Shake LNG no wonder ur starving!

But how do you go from 2nd shake at say 12 til 7?? That's so long :( I need 4 shakes lol

I'm feeling ok now after more water had one can d coke will change to coke zero tomorro tho.

Just been invited to an outdoors concert but my friends has said 'we are just gonna get loads of buffet food, alcohol and get drunk and dance all night!' What would u do?? Go and not eat or just not go? Will be bloody hard :-/ it's next weekend so don't wanna come off plan xx

Oh babe I'm hearing ur pain bout the concert, it's a nightmare but if ur determined and know u will cheat miss it there'll be more concerts!! Yeah tbh I have mine bout 7.30am, 12 and 5 then if hungry I'll have fourth. I c it as not cheating cos some people have 4! Xx

When I was on the diet I'd hibernate cx that's wat I need to do again!!!

Yeah I guess a fourth product wouldn't hurt too much. I'm on my second shake now really happy I pushed through the hunger :)

I'm thinking of hibernating too and missing the concert I'm not strong enough to say no to nice food and drink!! Plus there getting drunk and will want to no why I'm not drinking!
There's a dirty dancing cover act gutted to miss that but there'll be more as you say! I think I'll take my boys to the seaside and avoid fb so I don't feel I'm missing out xx

Gonna be missing a lot all summer tho but I guess it will be wort it!

How's your day going V? X

It's the only way to do this diet sunshine! I've just got weighed and put on again? so I'm really gonna knuckle down and get this stone off I put on! So we'll b hibernating together chick!!

Im still here struggled earlier like you but pushed through it.a 4th product is far better than cheating and just think that this summer its small term sacrifice for long term goal :))

Vanessa u ok my lovely what did doc say? Xx

Loulou where are you gal xx

Morning right here's to day 1 again on a mission to get this stone off I've put on.

Fran, got water infection on antibiotics just feel lousy so gonna have lazy day!

Hope every ones ok?

Im good though.think flunked exam but hey ho lol its done now.im on catch up with the water.how u feeling v? Hows everyone doing xx

Hi Fran I'm feeling pretty shut actually so I'll have an early night and go to work hope that'll sort me out! Oh no what exam? I know I haven't passed Maths it was so hard xx

Hey girlies x

You're all doing really well, great stuff! Me however have fallen off the wayside yet again, going to get back on tomorrow with the intent of just getting through tomorrow and concentrating on that and nothing else. It's terrible how 1 bad day ends up being a whole entire week...big sigh.

Don't have a clue how much I weigh coz I through the evil scales out, to be honest I don't wanna know lol I've held off swing my cdc until next week weds so I have to reign myself in and try and undo whatever damage I've done before weigh in next week! eeeek!

Hi Lou, I'm like u chick just can't get head around it, going for one last attempt tomorrow til tues and c cos I'm just wasting money x

Back