Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning!

I'm here drinking fruits of the Forrest! Hope everyone has a good day, I'll b on here a lot today gonna need support xxx

Morning ladies x

So here goes to day one again, really need to try and do this today, Vanessa let's give this one last shot eh, we've done it plenty of times before.

Feeling really tired today which I'm sure must be down to the massive carb overload I had yesterday, just hate feeling like this. 6 weeks until my girls weekend and if I lost a stone and a half before then that would at least be something.

Catch you all later!

Omg Lou, I feel so lousy lathergic, sluggish and like u say it's because of our indulgent into carbs.

We gotta do this Lou xxxx

Come on girls we can do this!! Everytime u want to eat Lou just think about your weekend and how you feel great a stone and a half down. Just 6 weeks of strictness and you'll be so happy

Come on here when you struggle and we will help eachother! Xx

Imagine yourself thinner ladies and it will give you the focus to get there. Everytime you think of reaching for something in the press have a large glass of water and drink it all in one go. You should both aim for 4 ltrs of water today plus the shakes. it will keep you feeling fuller.

Awww great encouragement on here! Love that and believe me it's well appreciated! Will definately be glugging that H20 in huge quantities to keep me feeling full....ok so here goes, 6 weeks isn't a long time really is it lol

No 6 weeks isn't long at all you can do this girlie!! Focus and glug ;)

Today is a sad day I just smashed my iPhone screen :( more money I haven't got!! X

Will not get stressed and eat tho I will stay strong!

Hey sunshine, I feel ur pain I've smashed mine 2 dats after getting and now camera doesn't work!! Work is so boring and all I can think of is food but I'm doing this zx

And don't go AWOL even if you do fall off the rails, which I'm guilty of doing all the time! We are all here to support not judge, that's the main thing! But we won't go off the rails lol

Awww sorry to hear about your phones girls, it's a real pain in the arse when that happens, I be been there and I feel ur pain lol

I've had a miserable day went to work and came home as water infection really bad, now off to doctors again to get it sorted. I'm miserable and am drinking loads of water but have eaten too xx

Oh V sounds like you need to focus on getting better hun xx hope the docs can sort it for you

I'm craving chocolate bad today!! Got a headache too :( trying to be strong wish I could just go bed but I'm working :(

Yep just gotta keep drinking the fluids and flushing it out but it's so painful xx

Ah v i truly sympthathise i used to suffer awful with them and kidney infections.u shouldnt worry bour dieting jus get yourself better! Drink loads of cranberry juice.

Im having day off today for no reason which is stupid but 100% bak on it tom xx

Thanks Fran. Well I suppose we need to do wat we can to get through a day lol xx

Hi all!

I'm such a hypocrite!! I've not been on coz I failed to start yesterday or today in fact, have been really stressed this week and while I don't like to sound like I'm making excuses, I've done what I do best in stressful situations and that is to eat to my hearts content. The plan now is to reign back, seeing my cdc next Saturday and don't want to weigh in heavier than last time. Also starting a new job on Monday and seeing this all as a fresh start, I really need to focus and do this.

Sunshine you're doing fab! High five!

V, hope you're feeling abit better now Hun xx

Fran, it's only one day chick, it happens to the best of us, old habits and all that lol xx

Where is everyone?! Lol

Ok so day one again and also starting a new job today so wish me luck! Was so stressed out about jumping ship and heading into something new that I've just reverted back to type and used food to soothe my stress but need to do this so here goes....

How's everyone getting on?

X

Morning hun im here.ive ran out of products so had a odd weekend i been on just drank water all day then had shish kebab every nite as didnt kmow what i could eat lol

Good luck today hun! Hows the whole diet thimg going xx

Morning hun im here.ive ran out of products so had a odd weekend i been on just drank water all day then had shish kebab every nite as didnt kmow what i could eat lol Good luck today hun! Hows the whole diet thimg going xx

Omg I could never survive on that alone lol. Have U got products today Then? Becareful u don't get sick hun xx

Back