Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Thanks Emski - no more wispas full stop.

Rainbow, Emski's spotlight is on you now... (phew) x

My plan is...... Im doing SW quite rigidly and have been for the last week, or whenever it was I made my resolve! Im starting CD on Sunday and am going to give it a go for a week and then see how I get on and if I can continue with it xxxx

Happy you both have plans.. always good to have one.. :D Good luck both of you.. lets get this weight shifted!!!

A plan is always good man! Emski why is your pic on a side!? x

yup you're right way up now! Love it! x

well done on grabbing your weight by the balls lou :D

i'm going for lunch today, last week was a bit of a cock up due to eating out twice and having a bad day and i have a meal to go to on monday night, but it's italian, so will have a tomatoey pasta dish, but apart from that i have NO excuses..... i will definately have a loss next week.

Great news hun, I literally do need to grab this by the balls!!

I know myself that I've put on weight as I've settled into my realationship and am eating for England.....and Wales, Scotland etc.

But no! I want to feel more confident and be the real me. Just want Monday to get here quicker so I can start! (at class)

Im looking forward for a good loss this week too (SW) and next week with (CD) infact today is my WI day (normally do it at school,) but I checked my scales against thers last fri and they're the same so I'll go do it now x

well two pound off for me (since monday) so not bad not bad! x

yer i'll go do it now xxx

da dah! I take it I cant ask what your target weight is? x

Aww that is pretty....

I'll PM you about my target weight (still too scared to write it on here)..

Oh yeah, I win as I now have TWO tickers. I'm that bored I may even start a poll too.

Hehe x

bless ya, the only reason I ask (apart from being nosey) is cos Ive set mine slightly higher than it SHOULD be, my target weight puts me at a bmi of 27, which would mean Im still overweight, but I think Id be really happy at that and its a big improvement than what I started at which was 42, Im currently at 37! xxx

Im going to do another ticker now! x

actually nope Im not, its not playing ball! x

Back