Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Vince calls it 'that slimming site' when he refers to it! He likes that I go on here cos it means he goes on Xbox live without me moaning! Yer we've got new call of duty pre ordered and secured it by paying for it........... Iv gotta collect it on my way home from work on the launch night and keep joking bout what would happen if I forgot!!! he'd hate me! xxx

My OH asks if I've been on 'that site again' - I always say no and pretend my internet use is just studying and researching only.

lol! sometimes if Im feeling like a neglected martyr I quickly pull a word document up and pretend to be planning! xxx

Hehe - love the bit about forgetting. I've gone one step further though.

I'm sure it comes out on the Friday...... and we've booked to go to France that weekend, awww gutted, the poor poppet will have to 3 whole days extra. He's still not got his golden cross or whatever it is either.

Tonight has been good. I've made a huge pan of vegetable chilli. I'd forgotten how nice it is, so much nicer than processed ready meals etc.

Rock on Monday (only because of SW not work), have a good weekend everyone xx

gor well thats true love if he goes with ya!! xxx

Arggghh - It's Monday which means I go back to SW tonight, scared, scared, scared. Eek!

I'm 100% back on plan today. Green day.

B: 1/2 chopped melon
S: Yogurt
L: Vegetable chilli and noodles
S: Yogurt and banana
D: Roast veg (1B for olive oil - need to check amount in book)

Wish me luck xxx

Hope it all goes well :D

I went!!! YIPPEE.

My new consultant is lovely and a breath of fresh air. I'm going to stay at class every week even though I bl**dy hate it.

I got home tonight at 8pm (went to WI straight from work), so I bunged some savoury rice in the microwave with some added peas, sweetcorn and quorn pieces... when cooked I bunged it in frying pan, cracked an egg in and hey presto - door to dinner in 15 minutes!!

I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD, I just hope my new love affair will last.

Bless Marc also - he was trying to ask questions about it, he said "so how much did they say you have to lose".... I said that you can choose yourself and they don't tell you - he seemed impressed by this, I'm going to keep on planting seeds in his head then hopefully in a few months he'll come with me too.

I'm back off to my cloud 9 again xxxx

Yay - cool, well done you! xxxx

Thanks - only been up half an hour but I'm on track (hehe).

I'm driving down to London in a minute for an hour and half meeting. It takes 3.5 hours to get there!!!

Will be a test of my will power but have just had a 3 egg omlette so should keep me going till lunch.
xxx

well done for rejoining mate xx

Back