Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hehe - I was sooo enthusiastic last night, but I've just had 3 celebrations for breakfast, hehe. On the plus side, we're having a girly night in tonight instead of going out drinking, so hopefully I'll shave a few syns off there.

What is everyone up to today? I'm tempted to do my "power walk" again..... xxx

I'm still busy being bad. We've just got so much chocolate here it's crazy! I am trying to get Mr Taz to eat it all before I do!

Morning everyone, well I got up early this morning and went to the 10am WI.... I only put on 1.5lbs, I'm well impressed.

Even better news though........ WE GOT GIVEN THE EXTRA EASY PLAN!!!

I'm quite scared to try it as it seems too good to be true?! xxx

Fantastic Lou!

:)

Oh explain the plan then!X

Thanks....

New plan (surely we're allowed to talk about it now as they are giving books out this week)....

red and green foods are free and you get 1A and 1B choice.

B choice - only 7 types of cereal (no porridge etc), cereal bars and bread. Also have crispbreads / ryvita etc.

It looks really easy (hence the name)... but I'm still scared, I've not mixed protein and carbs for years, think eating beef chilli and rice will take a lot of getting use to!! xxx

Morning everyone, well I got up early this morning and went to the 10am WI.... I only put on 1.5lbs, I'm well impressed.

Even better news though........ WE GOT GIVEN THE EXTRA EASY PLAN!!!

I'm quite scared to try it as it seems too good to be true?! xxx

Well done hun thats fantastic for over the xmas period. You are doing brilliant keep up the great work. :)

Oh wow! So bread all free now?
x

since when has bread been free hun?! is that not just wishful thinking hehe

are you giving it a go lou? x

No you muppet - bread is still a B choice.

I dunno, I want to try it but I'm too scared if you know what I mean... it seems so ailen to mix meat and spuds etc??!! xxx

Tuesday - Green

B: 3 biscuits - 9 syns
S: Satsuma
L: Pasta N' Sauce
S: Satsuma
D: Potato wedges and beans

x

just got my copy too it does seem a bit odd ..anyway having a big cook in today ready to start tomorrow ...boo hooo i put 5lb on !!!

I meant summat else but now I cant remember what I meant about the bread! what are the cereals allowed?
x

the list is alot smaller for cereals claire ...and as its just 1xhb no room for bread ..i was told you have to be very strict to make it work ...

strict in what way! I wouldnt have bread I dont think but I dunno - oh I aint sure LOL
X

Right, I've had enough of Xmas etc now, I've managed to stay jolly for this long but the tree has come down and I'm craving normality.. esp when it comes to food.

Trying extra easy today:
L: Bacon and poached eggs on toast (1B)
D: Salmon with stirfry veg and rice
S: 3 rich tea biscuits and 3 chocs!!

xxx

mine is coming down the moment inlaws leave in the morning !!!!its been a long 2 weeks and i cant wait to get back to normal too! especially as i put on 5lb .....
menu looks good for today lou ..happy new year xxx

Hehe, glad I'm not the only one. Virtually all the Xmas chocs have gone now so I've no excuses, still really dubious of the new plan though!!

I start my new job on Monday and am SOOOO scared x

Back