Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

lol celebrating your freedom in style!!think mr beans was a bit harsh hun!!!i know you ll be back on the plan and hope he helps you instead of making **** comments like that!!!
love and hugs
xxx

its ok vs i jumped on his belly ...he has put some away too ...life back to normal for us all tomorrow ..been trying last week but so hard with parents here ...anyway he will be sorry hahahaha hugs gillyxxx

sorry lou i seem to have hyjacked your diary yet again honey ....hope you and your hormones are better tomorrow xxxhugs gilly

its ok vs i jumped on his belly ...he has put some away too ...life back to normal for us all tomorrow ..been trying last week but so hard with parents here ...anyway he will be sorry hahahaha hugs gillyxxx
oh you can jump on his belly from me to and no kisses from me for him tonite!!ive been trying to be good to, its so hard got my sis in law here for a few nights god dam it..im dreading my weigh in but hopefully it wont be to bad:confused::)
xxx

he is gutted vs !!! lol
hope your visitor isnt as demanding as ours were and dont worry about WI a guess everyone is in the same position now ..anyway tomorrow tomorrow (she sings ) hugs gilly xxx

think she goes home tomorrrow hooray,(oops i didnt mean to sound that happy lol)and im back to work so hopefully some normality?!whatever that might mean?!draw a line under it and start a fresh tomorrow
xx

Hehe - running round the house naked with a bottle of wine? Love it. As for the "uv put on weight comment", blokes are like that aren't they, I don't think they mean it, they just lack the basic skill of thinking about emotion and just call a spade a spade!

Anyway, green day today I think although I'm not too sure...

B: Poached eggs on toast (1B)
S: Babybels (1A)

Will update the rest later... ohh made a SW pizza for dinner last night, was lush!! x

oh gilly thats wrong n lou hope you ok....

I thought that! Where ya gone! x

Is there anyone there - Loooooooooooooooooooooooooouise!!

Back