Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hi everyone,

Had a better day yesterday, had cereal, then salad then steak and wedges for dinner. Not really on plan but trying to say sensible.

My tooth has flared up again so popping the painkillers and antibiotics, on top of that I've been on earlies, so in the office for 7am.

Got weekend off, so will update everyone tomorrow. xxx

Evening everyone, I miss being on here but I'd get sacked if I went on at work. :-(. I'm loving my new job though, I've been on inductions this week and got to go and observe in court, then went out in a police car, eek. Was ace!

Anyway, trying really hard with diet today, although just had my next depot injection!!

B: Shreddies (1B)
S: Banana
S: Grapes
L: Salad bowl
S: Crisps (6 syns) and flump (?)
D: Chickpea dahl and rice with cheese (1A)
S: 2 x alpen light bars (1B)

Also - I've cut down from around 8 cups of coffee a day to 2, hopefully cutting down on caffeine will speed up my losses??

Hope everyone is ok and back on the straight and narrow. xxx

hey lady! glad you're enjoying the job x

hey hun

Just checking in.. haven't been around for a while.. job sounds fab.. glad you're enjoying it.

Am doing EE & really enjoying it too..

Take care

Sx

Hello everyone!! I'm still not 100% back on plan or going to class, but I'm starting to get use to my new "life style", didn't realise how much my life would change just by changing jobs!!

I've spoken to my consultant and told her I'm taking a break but WILL be back, I need to set a definate date and that go back 100%, I could go back now, but I'm not in the right "place" to give it 100% yet.

Arrgh, so complicated. Miss you guys, seems like everyone is doing brilliantly - go get em! xx

You will soon be sorted hun, keep positive. xxx

Helloooo just dropping by to say hi to everyone, I'm still not "back on plan" but am healthy eating.
Miss you all and hope my head clicks before too long xxxx

I'm taking a break but WILL be back, I need to set a definate date and that go back 100%, I could go back now, but I'm not in the right "place" to give it 100% yet.

i know how you're feeling lou. it took me a couple of months to settle into my new job and now i'm really happy. i couldn't stick to SW either, but now i'm back at class and on plan and i've even joined a gym as my hours are better. i feel like i've got my life back! :D

Karen, thanks for that hun, it's good to know I'm not the only one who can't adapt SW to a new job! I'm feeling much more settled now, so am all set to go again.
Taz - thanks hun, how are you? Is your head all mended now?

Well, I'm going to go back to class on Monday, I'm really looking forward to it, I've been looking at peoples food diaries and it all sounds so nice, I can't wait to get back to it again.

I'm having an operation a week on Saturday, I'm having four teeth out, so won't be able to eat much (should give me the boost I need though).

Can't wait to be back here 100%.

L xxx

Helloooooo everyone,

Well I'm back, now and 100%, it may be for the 78th attempt but I'm not going to dwell on that. You guys are such an inspiration, plus I've missed MM's!!

I was meant to be having an operation on Saturday but on speaking to the nurse at pre op, we came to the conclusion that it would be better for me to lose weight before I had the anethsitic... So I've got a deadline now..... the operation isn't urgent (having 4 teeth out) so I hope to delay it by 3 months and in turn lose at least 2 stone.

Today is my first day back on plan, and so far I'm loving it:

B: Baked beans on toast (1B)
S: Banana
L: Cold pasta salad
S: 5 x crispbreads and 5 x laughing cow (1A) and (1B)
D: Smash potato pizza (smash, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, tomato puree and cheese) (1A)

I'm back at class on Monday and have arranged to see my Dr about getting help with losing weight too.

I hope everyone else is well and you don't mind me coming back again with my tail well and truely between my legs!

L xxx

I was just thinking the same hun - where has everyone gone??!

Expect it to change as I'll be nattering away non stop - even if it's just to myself, hehe xxx

I don't really know, Claire is away this week, Rainbow is about somewhere, NannyDi is lurking. There are loads of new members too. I am still here as always though so you wont be nattering to yourself!

Back