Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

I haven't bought Hifi's for ages! I have the Alpen lights now, but I am tempted to try these lemon ones

tescos only have summer fruits aplen lights, so i thought id give hi fis a shot x

hi huni,you dont need the diet pill,why put yourself and your liver through that??thats just my opinion?!yes the cherry and choc muller is 2 syns which isnt bad considering...
xxxxx

Eek! Is that the Cherry n Choc fat free or the Muller Corner? I haven't been counting those... still lost 2.5 this week though, but good to know all the same...

Eek! Is that the Cherry n Choc fat free or the Muller Corner? I haven't been counting those... still lost 2.5 this week though, but good to know all the same...
Yeah it's the Muller lights that are 2 Syns. The corners probably have loads of Syns!

Ohhhh......try the lemon ones, they are to die for and are the only ones I like really. xxx

ho lou?
how you been doing?
i've got a chickpea cake in the oven it smells rank i wonder what'll taste like lol...
o just wanted to say lemon hifi's are by far the best tastes like lemon merengue
xx

Hehe, yay to the lemon Hifis!! They are honestly gorgeous.

Anyway....

Yesterday - Green
B: Syn free rice pudding
S: Apple and banana
L: Jacket potato and beans
S: 5 quorn picnic eggs (5 syns)
D: Chicken and jacket potato with spinace (1B)
S: Tiny bit of apple strudel (3 syns)

Friday - on rest day today so off shopping with Mum.
B: porridge (1B)
S: 1/2 hobknob (2 syns)

Not sure of the rest, or even what day I'm going to do yet, am going to try and be ultra good regardless though.

Ohhh... my laptop is foofed too, so I may not be on for a bit (typing this at Mum and Dad's).

Happy Weekend

xxx

Eek - it's working!

Just to write my diary before it switches itself off again...

Friday - Rest Day - Red day (Trafford Centre)

Went shopping with my Mum on my day off... not brilliant day but not tooooo awful.

B: Porridge (1B)
L: 1/2 slice of cake from M&S and coffee
D: Lamb hotpot (1B) with spinach

Saturday - Rest day - Green day

B: Porridge (1B)
S: picked at icing and piece of Marcs choc (8 syns)
L: mini muffin (4 syns)
S: pasta n sauce
D: spinach and potato curry with rice

I'm working tomorrow, so will be having a proper lunch again instead of picking at cake.
xxx

I feel a bit inappropriate waffling on here about my curry when I've just read about Susie's dad.....

Potato and Spinach Curry
4 potatoes cubed
1 pack of spinach
1 tin of tomatoes
2 tsps curry powder
1 tsp garm masala powder
2 chopped onions
Pinch of cayenne pepper

Place onion in a pan and soften, add spices and stir round on high heat.
Add tin of tomatoes and chopped pepper and mushrooms
Par boil potato chunks.
Add potato to tomato mix when soft
Leave for 10 mins
Add spinach.
Cook for 2 mins and then serve.

I'm not sure if this has been in a mag, my friend told me about it, sorry if everyone already knows.

xxx

Afternoon everyone, I've just got home from work, actually enjoyed it, I got sooo much done.

B: Porridge and banana (1B)
S: 2 muller lights and apple (2 syns)
L: Cooked chicken from supermarket - skin removed and quavers (4.5 syns)
D: Lamb kebabs with peppers, cherry tomatoes, red onion and mushrooms.

I kind of forgot the canteen was closed at weekends, so I need to prepare better for next weekend! Hope everyone has had a good day, I'm actually looking forward to WI tomorrow for a change! xxx

Help............ I really want some chocolate, I've had a muller light but still the craving won't go away......

Must do something else and make myself busy. Does anyone else get like this or is it just me? If so - what do you do? x

I get it all the time Lou, and Iv just eaten a family sized bar of galaxy so dont ask me for advice! x

Oh yes! I have choc in the fridge and its saying eat me! Im gna resist tho as I wanna get slim :) I have to tell myself that it aint worth it - esp tomm when I jump on the scales in the morning! x

Haha, what are you like rainbow.. joking aside, are you ok hun?

Claire - the only thing stopping me is WI tomorrow!!!!! OMG it's hard though.

I get that frequently Lou, unfortunately the only thing that will work is to stay strong and tell yourself you can have it after WI tomorrow. By then the craving will have gone!

Morning........ Green day and WI day for me..

B: Porridge
S: Yogurt
L: Jacket potato and baked beans
D: Saag Aloo and rice

xxx

Did you resist :/

Good Luck with Weigh In chick
xx

Back