Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hi all. I am after some advice about the forum as I am not techi and am unsure how it all works. How do I put details such as weight on the side panel? Also there seem to be lots of strands-do you just all flick between the different ones? Sorry for all the questions but keen to get the support that seems to be so good on here. Thanks, Tracey

Hi all. I am after some advice about the forum as I am not techi and am unsure how it all works. How do I put details such as weight on the side panel? Also there seem to be lots of strands-do you just all flick between the different ones? Sorry for all the questions but keen to get the support that seems to be so good on here. Thanks, Tracey
Yes we just tend to look at the threads that interest us and if we have something to add to it then we reply. Diaries are great for keeping all your highs and lows in and everyone can see how you are doing.

Not sure about the info in the side, I think you have to go to UserCP then edit information

Good luck for your Wi today hun xx

Thanks everyone.... wish my class was earlier, still got an hour and a half to wait. Grr.

Today's Food Diary - Green
B: Porridge (1B)
S: Mullerlight
L: Tomato and basil pasta bake (1A cheese)
S: 3 pieces of chocolate orange (6 syns)
D: Saag aloo and rice

Will update you later on my loss (hopefully) xxx

I no what you mean my class is at night and it is very hard to not have much to eat. I will never have anything to heavy encase i WI more!

When I am at work my WI is at 5.30pm and I stop eating at 1pm! I go to the morning WI while I am off and go straight to the gym after

I'm the same Gem, I was going to get a jacket potato and beans for lunch but figured pasta was lighter??
I've just been weighing myself in jeans and then in black work trousers.... haha, I'm nuts.
Gonna wear jeans though as it's what I wore last week, so guess I'm only kidding myself.

xxx

Haha - I'm going for jeans and a slightly lighter top than last week...

HURRY UP 6pm!!

Reactions: Taz
YAY!! Well Done chick" x

Well done Lou. xxx

Thanks lots!

I'm on a "undecided day" today so keeping it neutral...
B: poached egg on toast (1B)
S: Yogurt (2 syns) and apple
L: Greek salad - feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion (1A)
S: Yogurt and hifi bar (1B)
S: 3 chocolates (6 syns)

Bit of a naughty day so far, but keeping it under control. xxx

Back