Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

hmmm, still no update, so unless she had a mammoth amount of washing to hang out i think she's on bejewelled! x

Well I dont think it is acceptable! We abandoned for a game LOL

Lou!??!?!!?!? x

She dont like us no more!

No idea why underlined cant be bothered to change either!

Lou what ya playing at! xxxx

Where are you hiding Lou.
We are all missing you xx

LOUISE!?!???!?!?!?! x

Aww course I still like all you guys!!

I've not ditched you for a game, I've been on holiday and also bin a rubbish example to everyone so felt silly coming on here. I'm back again now though, not sure if I'm going to do SW though, I may try WW or even LL.

xxx

join me on the LL wagon Lou - its great, you got any hol pics to share? xxx

Well Karen has inspired me - I'm going to rowlands chemist tomorrow to buy "celebrity slim", I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it as you can still have an apple etc. I'm going to try it for a week and see........

So blooming down at the min because of my weight.

Loads of photos, will put them on facebook x

yay, glad you've made a positive decision hun. I cant tell you how good I feel now that Im doing somthing about my weight - I'll be in the 13 stones soon, not been at that weight for years. You can do it, I know you can xx

Holiday was brilliant thanks hun, just rubbish being back in reality land again, hehe. I'm off to Spain for the weekend in September so will concentrate on looking forward to that.

I'm still up for celebrity slim, but I'm going to do some red days first (meant to be easier to slip in to as don't have the carb crash).

How is everyone else? Really need to catch up with diaries. Well done Rainbow, you're doing really well. xx

Hi Gem, well... since I've got back I've changed laptops and they're on my old one. I'll sort them out and get some on here soon - promise!

Well, I'm still not on any eating plan at the moment apart from healthy eating, I just need to decide what I want to do... WW or SW (or celebrity slim) but none of them will work without willpower so that is my first priority!

Everyone else is doing so well, I love reading your diaries as you're all an inspiration.

Right - cleaning blitz is about to start in the Lou residence!! Look out x

Hi hun, good to see you back, good luck with whatever plan you decide on xx

good luck what ever you decide mrs xxx

Hello peeps,

First of all, I'm sorry for not being around for a while, I've got no excuses apart from I'm still not following a plan and am really upset and ashamed of myself.

I should love coming on here and seeing how well everyone else is doing, but the truth is, every time I log on I see how well everyone is doing, then log straight off thinking how stupid I am as I can't do the same (selfish of me, I'm sorry).

Anyway, So here I am, still stuck at square one, I'm not putting on weight, just STS. I'm not going to SW classes as feel so silly as I can't do it. I've been to the Dr's for help, but they've just said they won't help me until I've shown I can do it myself.

I've got a degree in food and nutrition (so know where I'm going wrong) but all they do is give me "healthy eating leaflets", I just wish I could buy willpower as it's all I need.

Arrgh, anyway, random ramblings over. I really hope I'll be back on here with you all soon, I just need it to "click" again.

I have made some brilliant friends on here and do miss you, I do wish you all well with your journey - hopefully I'll be back soon. xxx

Back