Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

yes defo hopefully you'll be back soon, how did the CS go? did you give it a try? at least you know where you're going wrong, thats the important part, the diffuclt part (as we all know) is sticking to doing it right! I was ages not following a plan when I got fed up of SW, but look at me now, its clicked for me, it'll click for you too xxx

Found my diary at long last....

Thanks for your replies everyone. Taz, I know how you feel, how are you getting on? I need to take a day off work to catch up with everyone's diaries, hehe.

My update - I've been and bought my celebrity slim starter pack today and I'm really looking forward to starting, I want to give it 100%, even if I only do it for a month I could lose over a stone (and get back into my ever tightening wardrobe).

I've started a thread on CS but I think I'll be chattering away over here still as it's well quiet over there - plus I intend to come back to SW when I've had the boost I need from CS.

Much love to everyone x

Good Luck and dont forget to update us huni bun! x

well when i return from my hols i want to hear/read all the news missy, and ive got every faith that CS will give you the boost you need, thats what LL has done for me. good luck xxx

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to keep babbling on over here (as CS forum is really quiet).

Celebrity slim is still going ok although I had a tiny blip at the weekend (only involving 1 slice of pizza so could have been worse).

I lost 7.5lbs in my first week and only 2lbs this week :-(, saying that my clothes do feel much looser and my OH says he can see the difference.

Anyhooo, I'm off to Marbella for the weekend this w/e, I don't know what to do in terms of food, think I may just eat small meals of veg and protein, avoid carbs like the plague and be sensible. I don't like the thought of having shakes on holiday if you KWIM.

How is everyone else? I've missed you lot x

well done on your 7.5 off hun thats great, we do miss seeing you post on here/ when you coming back to see us!

I'm going to talk away in here again I think Gem, know it's not the same diet, but CS is sooo quiet.... how's things with you?

I'm going to take it week by week hun and see how long I can keep sane doing it!!

I'm off on holiday this weekend so not taking shakes with me, but am going to be sensible all the same.

I'm looking through what people are eating on SW and am missing it loads, I just need to suffer a bit more on CS so I can knock the "cheater" out of me on SW!!

Thanks weemo and taz, how are you both?

Todays diary:
B (0630) Caramel shake
S (1030) Apple
L (1330) Chocolate shake
S (1630) 30g nuts
D (1730) Spicy chicken salad

That looks nice!

I wish I could di summat like that in a way! x

Hi Lou, how are you enjoying celebrity slim, how does it work, is it similar to slimfast? xx

Back