Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hello!
I've just joined SW and also Minimins. I love the sound of your veg chilli so will definitely give that ago. SW does work, but I do find I'm spending A LOT more time in the kitchen :(

Welcome to the forum Wonder. Veg chilli is lovely, I always make loads then freeze some too.
Good luck in your SW journey xxx

Veg Chilli (it rocks).

You will need:

* Courgette
* Peppers
* Mushrooms
* 1 tin Kidney beans
* 1 tin Butter beans
* Two tins tomatoes
* Fresh chilli or chilli powder

Slice / dice the peppers and courgette and add to a wok or sauce pan. Add in the chilli powder or diced fresh chilli and fry for a few minutes. This gets the flavour out of the chilli.

Add the mushrooms or anything else you want to put in, stir around and add some dried mixed herbs.

Throw in 2 tins of tomatoes and the kidney beans, reduce the heat and simmer for a good 20 mins.

This thickens it up and makes it taste yum. Add the butter beans towards the end of cooking otherwise they tend to break up.

If you've not tried butter beans - try them, they are gorgeous (well for a bean anyway).

I serve with rice or jacket potato. Yum! x

Thanks hun will defo give that a go some time this week :)

OH MY GOD - Who ever invented cous cous cake needs a medal.

Ok, it's not real cake but it is sooooo nice, really filling and free too. I think I've found my life line! xxx

Morning peeps, I'm still well impressed at the cous cous cake, just told everyone at work and they looked at me very strangely, hehe.

Green day today, but my collegue is leaving so we're all going out for a pub lunch. I'm going to call and ask if they'll do a jacket potato and beans for me, it's not on the menu but fingers crossed.

B: Beans on toast (1B) and satsuma
S: Yogurt
L: Jacket potato and beans with salad (hopefully)
S: Satsuma
D: Bacon, egg, chips and mushy peas (1B)

Yay to it being Friday!! xx

Oh i think classes are fabulous! Image therapy is great...i love it when it gets round to me and i have lost weight, it gives me a massive boost when everyone cheers you and watches your journey and vice versa!...I get recipe ideas...help with problems...its great!
Regards your BF...just tell him...why not?...If he loves you he should be fine not matter what weight you are...my husband knows i am 19 1/2 stone at present and has no worries...he knows i shall loose it for myself!
Don't worry chuck!x

No worries Louise!...By the way could i have the couscous recipe!...I am so glad this forum is here i love it!!!
Nice meeting you all!!!=0)

Yeah sure, it's from a lady called moonshine I think.....

You need:

* 4oz cous cous
* 2 eggs
* 4 tbsps sweetner
* 1 muller light (any flavour)

Place cous cous in a bowl and cover in boiling water. Leave for 10 mins.

When all the water has soaked in add the rest of the ingredients and beat.

Put the bowl (plastic) into microwave for 10 mins.

Enjoy x

Hiya hun...

Yes I did, I called about 11am and asked them, she said no problem, I'll pop one in the oven for you now. It was divine and I really enjoyed it, even better knowing it was free, I didn't feel deprived in the slightest.

Woo.

How are you doing Son? Good day? x

Hiya hun...

Yes I did, I called about 11am and asked them, she said no problem, I'll pop one in the oven for you now. It was divine and I really enjoyed it, even better knowing it was free, I didn't feel deprived in the slightest.

Woo.

How are you doing Son? Good day? x

Ahh good glad you enjoyed it :)

Yeah I been good today Im having a green day gonna put what I ate in my diary in a min. Im making a chilli at the mo. I am using quorn mince and roasting loads of veggies to put in it, my tummy is rumbling I can smell it cooking:D

Mmm, yum... i made cous cous cake, then realised I'm on a red day tomorrow.... so now I'm going about eating it all. Hehehe, well I hate waste xx

Mmm, yum... i made cous cous cake, then realised I'm on a red day tomorrow.... so now I'm going about eating it all. Hehehe, well I hate waste xx
Lol why not couscous cake is lovely. I made my massive pan of chilli before and I had some for my tea and filled 2 of them tubs you know like you get from a take away and put them in the freezer so got 2 more meals for sometime this week. Think I will make a big pan of veg soup tomorrow with all the rest of my veg that should be a good few meals too. I usually use some veg then the rest gets left then chucked but I gotta stop wasting food like that.

Sounds good hun. I'm the same, I'm always wasting stuff as I live on my own.

Soups are brilliant, I tend to eat some as I'm waiting for my tea to cook, I'm normally really hungry when I get home and it stops me picking while I'm waiting.

Plan your exact menu out hun, even down to what will be in your salad, that way you won't waste as much, also works out cheaper too. xxx

Morrrrning!

Wow, I've just had a huge brunch, am stuffed now.

Brunch: 2 poached eggs, 2 LF sausages, 3 slices lean bacon and grilled cherry tomatoes (all free, free, free)
S: cold sausages and slices of chicken
S: alpen lights x 2 (1B)
D: Steak with salad and jacket potato (1B)

Getting an early night tonight as I'm dropping Marc off at Manchester airport at 03:45 tomorrow morning. I'm going to drive straight home and hopefully will be back in bed by 6am.

I want to go in my PJ's to drop him off - what do you reckon?! x

Haha, I like your style Karen.

I think I'll just stick a coat on over my pj's, I'm just dropping him off outside departures so will only be out of the car for 2 minutes. He's worried in case I break down etc, but what does it matter if I have checked pj's bottoms on or jeans!

PJ's it is xxx

i don't think anyone will suspect you've escaped from a mental asylum - it's pretty normal to be in pj's in the middle of the night - why should you change out of warm, snug pj's and into cold jeans just because you're driving your car? :D

Back