Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hello beuts...

Today's menu;

B: Porridge (1B)
L: Vegetable chilli and jacket potato and 1 finger of kitkat (2 syns?)
D: Pasta quiche with baked beans and a muller light (1B for cheese)

It's CLICKED again, it's only day 2... but fingers crossed.x

Afternoon, yay - I've done both my PNC courses and hope I can get back to normality now.

Green day today;

B: Baked beans on toast (1B)
S: Banana
L: Pasta N' Sauce and finished off free quiche
D: Potato wedges egg and beans 1/2 pack of M&M's (need to check??).

xxxxxxxxxxx

Normality - WTF is that!!

Welcome back Lou, hope ya all well! x

Hiya..... just to let you know - my internet is fuffed until Thursday (stupid Tiscali). I'm writing this from my parents house.

Green day and WI day...
B: Boiled egg
L: Mug shot
D: Smash pizza with cheese and vegetables.

Sooo trying not to eat much today!

Good luck for your wi hunny xx

Thanks everyone - I managed to lose 1/2 a lb which I'm really happy about as I've been naughty.

Internet back again (thank god).....I've missed you guys.

Green:

B: Porridge and banana (1B)
L: Jacket potato and beans
S: Bread roll (1B) and cheese (1A)
D: Potato wedges and vegetable chilli

xxxx

I am good Lou, freaking out about my black belt grading being brought forward 2 months but that just means I have to knuckle down and lose that weight faster!

Ohhh Taz!! Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll be fine. EEk! xxx

Anyway, lovely day off today and I've been cleaning the house and doing load after load of washing...

I went out with two of my old work friends last night, had a lovely time and gossiped so much that we had to ask the waitress to come back three times as we were talking so much we hadn't had chance to look at menu!

We shared 2 starters (badness) and then I had a chicken caeser salad for my main course, was beautiful, really fresh sweet lettuce and yummy chicken, possibly the best I've ever had.

Anyway, green day today....

L: Jacket potato and beans
S: biscuit

Not sure about the rest of the day yet but will update later, enjoy Easter everyone xxx

Hey Lou, it's always good to catch up with old friend. I have a friend coming to visit in a couple of weeks who I haven't seen for about 6 years and I'm really looking forward to it!

Ohh excellent, you'll have a great gossip I'm sure!

I've had a lovely weekend so far, have spent time with Marc and also decided to redecorate half the blooming house, hehe. Not been very good in regard to food - I blame this all on Marc, hehe.

Anyway......... I'm off to his house now, don't think we're doing much today, though I wouldn't say no to the beer garden (diet coke though)......

Have a happy easter everyone.

Lou xxx

Back