Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Have got a sneaky feeling I may be in ketosis... Feel much better, in bed but not sleepy, got a funny taste in my mouth, could still polish off a tin of mushy peas though, so perhaps not x

Bring on day 5 tomorrow, need to order more shakes! X

Hello day 5!

I'd planned on having a long lie in this morning to avoid food, typically I've been awake since 7, grrgh. Am still tucked up in bed with a pint of water though, think I'm going to be lazy and watch a DVD.

Can see and feel that I've lost weight, I can feel my hip bones sticking out more, yay, not going to weigh until weds though.

Having a boy dilemma at mo, woke up to two texts of 2 guys that I'm not interested in (not sounding like a big head) I've told them both nicely that I'm not ready for a relationship (was trying to let them down gently) but they won't give up, I think I'm being too nice, I don't want to play them along but don't know what to say. Waah

X

Morning Lou, what a busy diary you have! Great to see that you've got so much support :)

I wouldn't worry about ketosis sticks to be honest, waste of money as they're completely unnecessary. Follow the plan and you WILL be in ketosis. There are lots of signs as well, like the lack of feeling hungry, amongst other things. I know how difficult this diet is but stick with it, you can do it! What I've done for motivation is to take two photos of myself. One front facing one with underwear and one side view with nothing at all on. I don't know about you but I don't ever really look at myself naked, it's something that I choose to avoid! So it was a bit of a shock, definitely a real eye opener. I plan to take the photos once a month so I can see the difference that S&S is making but I've also decided to keep one on my phone. When I'm in the supermarket and I feel tempted to buy more than just the mushrooms I've gone in for or I'm tempted to see what's in the fridge, I look at it and it instantly makes me think, what do I want more, that piece of chocolate/cake/biscuit etc or to stop looking like this? I soon put whatever it is back!

dvd's are always good for taking your mind off food,if the men dont take the nice hint maybe just ignore them?

What I've done for motivation is to take two photos of myself. One front facing one with underwear and one side view with nothing at all on. I don't know about you but I don't ever really look at myself naked, it's something that I choose to avoid! So it was a bit of a shock, definitely a real eye opener. I plan to take the photos once a month so I can see the difference that S&S is making but I've also decided to keep one on my phone. When I'm in the supermarket and I feel tempted to buy more than just the mushrooms I've gone in for or I'm tempted to see what's in the fridge, I look at it and it instantly makes me think, what do I want more, that piece of chocolate/cake/biscuit etc or to stop looking like this? I soon put whatever it is back!

Hi hun, how are you? What a fantastic idea, although I can be quite clumsy so can imagine flashing my naked photos to the entire supermarket as I go shopping.

It was weird the other day, went to supermarket and watched people putting food in their trolley and felt really smug??! I looked at stuff and thought Ergh! This combined with my celery binge makes me think I'm actually a weirdo!!

I'm v lucky to have so much support on here, I'd definitely have jacked it in by now on my own.
X

Ignoring will be the option with 1 as told him a week ago I wasn't "ready", hadn't heard from him since, then got a drunk text last night, so ignoring it.

Just had a vanilla and almond bar, was alright but not v filling!

1000 - bar and milky coffee
1300 - veg soup
1700 - shake
1930 - swede chips and eggs

Men Hey!!

Def in ketosis now as I'm feeling fab, full on energy and happy, also drinking loads of water, yay.

Just ordered my 2nd weeks worth of shakes... eek, who would have thought, at one point last week I was considering flogging my shakes to my beautican (does CD), but now I'm ordering more.

BRING. IT. ON

x

Paracetamol and ibrufen taken regular through out the day. Don't take them together alternate the dose but don't take more than recommend

Stay in bed and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and maybe some peppermint tea but still have all your packs. Try a warm bubble bath later and some steam inhalation to keep your airways unblocked.

Watch a cheerful Xmas movie and get well soon

Paracetamol and ibrufen taken regular through out the day. Don't take them together alternate the dose but don't take more than recommend

Stay in bed and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and maybe some peppermint tea but still have all your packs. Try a warm bubble bath later and some steam inhalation to keep your airways unblocked.

Watch a cheerful Xmas movie and get well soon

Awwww thank you :) I love this site x

Egg and chips for tea, only eaten half and am stuffed!!!

Attachments

• image-2757840253.jpg
    image-2757840253.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 76
Friday

0745 shake
1330 shake
1800 2 crisps, 3 spoons fat free natural yogurt (oops)
1805 milky coffee
1900 curry pack with mushrooms
2130 chicken if needed

Hello your doing well I'm thinking of ordering a taste pack to get some weight off finally so I will stay in touch and you can help me not crumble lol

I'm a little confused. Egg and chips? Aren't you doing straight S&S? Or was this a meal off plan?

Back