ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

No struggling to eat more doesn't sound silly,I know of a couple of people who struggle to do that.Am sure it will right itself.Am good thanks,actually fell asleep just before,lol,had a late night at a friend's on Friday and think it caught up with me today!

rainbow said:
Hello! I'm back (again!!) but hello anyway!!!!
Hows you? xxx

Waaaaaahh!! Hiya hun, lovely to see your name pop up, there I was talking about friends and one of my oldest ones on here comes back! How are you? Hope you're well. X

bulldogdaisy said:
No struggling to eat more doesn't sound silly,I know of a couple of people who struggle to do that.Am sure it will right itself.Am good thanks,actually fell asleep just before,lol,had a late night at a friend's on Friday and think it caught up with me today!

Aww you must have been tired, plus that's what Sunday afternoons are made for! I've got a cracking headache, thought I'd get rid of it at the gym but nope... It clung on through the bike, x trainer and treadmill, stupid thing

Louise24 said:
Aww you must have been tired, plus that's what Sunday afternoons are made for! I've got a cracking headache, thought I'd get rid of it at the gym but nope... It clung on through the bike, x trainer and treadmill, stupid thing

True bout Sunday afternoons ;0) sorry to hear that about the headache,hope it goes soon and you have a good week :0)

Morning, yay - my body actually let me sleep last night, so nice not to be laying awake at 5am.

I'm off work today as worked Saturday, have been super lazy this morning and just watched tv and had a shower, am off to my Mums later to make some cakes to take into work tomorrow, not for any particular reason, just I like making things, hehe, my work collegues are more than happy to eat whatever I make, so perfect combination.

Off to the gym later and then it's back to work tomorrow thankfully. I'm rubbish when I'm not busy.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Monday
B: 40g cornflakes (4pp) with splash of milk (1pp)
S: 3 segments of chocolate orange (3pp)
L: ?
D: ?

Glad you got to have a lie in,5am is far too early for my liking! Sounds like you have a good day planned,I hope you enjoy your day off :0)

Thanks daisy, you too. Yay a new follower too, hi, have you changed over yet? It took me ages to trust ww but love it now. Have you got a diary? I'll pop by and say hello.

Whilst I'm here... Today's lunch, only 4pp for all of it, is two field mushrooms filled with onion, 30g Stilton and 15g of white bread made into breadcrumbs, is lovely but v filling, have had to post this as a pit stop between mushrooms, hehe. X

Attachments

• image-3718593672.jpg
    image-3718593672.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 42
Waaaaaahh!! Hiya hun, lovely to see your name pop up, there I was talking about friends and one of my oldest ones on here comes back! How are you? Hope you're well. X

Well I'm well and truly ready to start losing weight again, so I'll be here often! I have a new diary (do pop in on me) its in the SW section... it's really strange cos hardly anyone has commented on it... not like in the olden days when we had - me, you, shrinking sue, emski, taz, tracy..... loadsa people..... erm who else - I feel like the new girl at school again! xxx

Found your diary, yay! I know what you mean about the boards being quieter, they've even quieter on ww, but think that's because the is a specific forum on the ww website. I've got the iPhone app for ww so don't spend as much time as I should on here talking to the other ladies.

Right.. Today's dinner, lean pork loin 6pp with tomatoes, courgettes and onions from my mums garden with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar - lush!! X

Attachments

• image-667786963.jpg
    image-667786963.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 32
Hi daisy, day was fine till I got home, then sunk into a stupid downer, grr. Feeling better now though. Can't wait to be the "Lou" I use to be before all this heartache, I know I was happy then so I will be again!

Whilst I'm here.. Super yummy pudding for just 3 points... Chopped banana with 10g coco pops and a warmed individual tub of choc Philly. Mmmmm x

Attachments

• image-173076269.jpg
    image-173076269.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 39
That pudding deffo looks yum :0) sorry to hear you were feeling down but glad you feel better now :0) aw you're not self obsessed! Am good thanks,day been fine :0)

Yeah I think you're prob right bout lack of postings - ah well x

Wednesday already!! Had a bit of a shock at work today, I've been asked to move to another police station as they're short staffed... My problem is I've worked in my current unit for 4 years and think the world of them, we're a brilliant team and I'd be gutted to leave them. They want me to move to a unit in my home town (work 20 miles from home at mo) and I'm really not happy working the area I live, even though it'll save me loads of fuel, the type of job I do means it's hard enough to switch off after a 30 min drive, so a 5 min walk is going to be hard!

Anyway... Here is tonight's dinner, ww chicken and spinach lasagne with salad.

Xx

Attachments

• image-130871547.jpg
    image-130871547.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 34
Hiya,yup soon be the weekend :0)
Dinner looks nice,hope you had a good day apart from the news at work.Sounds like there is pros and cons to it.When do you have to change ?

They want to know by Friday... Starting on 5th sept... I desperately don't want to but they're leaving me little choice. Just it's hard as need my work friends more than ever at the moment.. Hmm

Back