Lou's Journey in the land of JUDDD

Lou_G

Gold Member
Hi all, I've been on the JUDDD about 3 weeks now and been lurking round the message boards. All your diaries have really helped me get through the down days, I've read all the way through littlemumma's, bajoleth, Caroline Louise and Yoga84 :eek: so you were all supporting me without even knowing it!! I'm not really sure how much I've lost as I haven't weighed for a while, I messed up last week as I had a migraine on a DD and turned to the chocolate for comfort, but managed to get back on a DD by the Thursday and have been alright since. I'm going to have a cheeky weigh in the morning. So. Today. DD

Apple 60
Banana 80
Fun size mars bar 80
Fun size maltesers!! 99 :D
Walkers stars crisps 95
Cup of tea 15
Cup bouillon 14
2 cans pepsi max (made me hungrier so I think I'll abandon that in future)
EDIT** plus half a baked potato skin with a few 'grains' of grated cheese:rolleyes: couldn't resist

Not v healthy but don't mind blowing my cals on nice stuff sometimes, even if it was all before 10am!!
Right. Off to pick DD (6) up from Rainbows

xxx

Last edited:
Hello Lou :)

Glad the diary was of some help ;-) Welcome to our world of JUDDDD - it really is lovely here! X

good luck very supportive forum on here :0

Hi Lou, Welcome....we are all very supportive here....DD chocolate??????....gosh you are brave..one taste and thats me lost for the day..and unfortunately has been known to give me a migrane LOL!!
Thats it now i shall be dreaming all night of chocs..will have to have some tomorrow, thank God for UD's

Lou_G said:
mmm yes certainly looking forward to my UP tomorrow :) off to bed with me I think before I attack the other mini mars bars that are in the fridge! Fresh bedding today, can't beat it!!:zz:

I love fresh bedding... One of the best feelings in the world :) x

Paulinegin said:
I once read that J-Lo has brand new one-zillion count Egyptian cotton sheets on her bed EVERY night. Now, whilst that's a tiddly bit excessive, it would be very LUSH :D

Enjoy your UP day, Lou!

P x

Oooh lovely... If I'm ever a millionaire superstar that's what I'm going to do :-D

Hi all, had a bit of a naughty up day but still well under, ahem, 3000 cals! Prob about 2500 I think, but this includes snickers, strawberry laces, wasabi peas from M&S and other goodies. I see from the other diaries that this urge to eat junk on an UD goes away after a while? Anyhoo, I don't mind as when I'm not 'on a diet' I eat like that every day, so at least having 3 DD a week minimises the damage done.

Weigh in this morning showed a 1.6lb loss from last week :) can't complain! :)

I wonder what J-Lo does with her cast off duvet covers? I wouldn't mind some of her hand-me-downs!! Come on J-Lo don't be stingy

Off to browse the diaries and then sleepy time, I can hardly keep my eyes open tonight - been on the go all day and am pooped!

Good Morning!! DD today and I know there is going to be food at work as someone is leaving, so I've decided to have 500 cals worth of whatever goodies there are and then stop (?? possible??). Feeling really motivated today and don't feel like I could mess it up, although Friday is my long day at work so will need to steel myself for the long afternoon. But that's more because work is BRUTAL than anything else!!

Always look forward to my Friday night, DS goes to his Dads most Fridays for the night, DD is at after school club until 5.30 and then by the time we've got in, she's had dinner etc it's bedtime and then sofa time for Mummy and Daddy :) ...and Mummy is usually asleep by nine!! And I'm seeing my Mummy and Daddy tomorrow, they've been on hols for 2 weeks so haven't seen them for aaaages! Going for lunch so determined to have a good DD today so I can make tomorrow an UP UP UP! :eating:

Good luck all on your DDs UDs UUDs and DDUs!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT yesterday turned into an UD culminating in wine and takeaway last night with DH, and just got up this morning on a (now) DD and quaffed some of his left over fish and chips from the oven (he barely eats, I eat his leftovers, he's really thin, I'm really fat - go figure!!) but stopped myself half way through and put them in the bin

GAH!

Well done for not eating them all :)
Hope the rest off your day went well x

Well....that turned into another up day! Doing well on a down today and thinking about making it a double down day as Monday is usually a down anyway but I won't put too much pressure on myself as that is when it all goes wrong! Get through today first then see how I feel in the morning.I should log in here when i'm doing badly but I kind of go into denial and stay away when I need it most! Anyway three up days in a row is nothing compared to the other thousands of up days i've had in my life! Feeling rational today :) hope you're doing well mummy I'll pop over to your diary now see how xx you're getting on

aw I would not worry about a few UD's why not try for an in between day ,that’s what I had yesterday.I have not tried a double dd but not sure if I could may give it a go one day ,beauty with this plan is you can mix it up and have ud's when you need them long term it will work out fine .good luck with your DD had my main meal about 12 ish was starving lol so only got my soup left to have now x

Back