Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein
Drinks - Tea With Milk (Skimmed), 100 ml 10 1 0 0
Lunch
Tesco - Bean Sprouts, 250 g 158 9 2 7
Asparagus - Cooked, boiled, drained, 12 spears (1/2" base) 40 7 0 4
Amoy - Gold Label Dark Soy Sauce, 5 ml 5 1 0 0
Dinner
Carrots - Raw, 2 large (7-1/4" to 8-1/2" long) 59 14 0 1
Leeks - (bulb and lower leaf-portion), cooked, boiled, drained, without salt, 2 leek 77 19 0 2
Marmite - Spread, 4 g 10 1 0 2

Totals 359
Your Daily Goal 455
Remaining 96

from mfp

Well done, great planning. Hope the S & s goes well. Thats an enormous target weight loss you have given yourself in such a short time! However been there, done that and got the tee shirt LOL..so I'm not one to judge anyone elses choice..I'm just personally so happy with JUDD and even though my 7 stone target will take over a year I know i can achieve it this time.. (as twice before!!:() but this time keep it off..because i get to 'break' my 'diet' 4 times a week!!!

sure is P! Physically we need to eat sooo little to survive but mentally...well that's another thing!!

Just had homemade leek and carrot soup whizzed up with some coriander and cayenne pepper - quite yummy and totally filling!

Got a super duper UD planned tomorrow as in law's round for dinner, making banoffee pie drool!! Feeling a bit stressed about cooking for them, and getting the dining room in a presentable state (it has kind of turned into a junk room!) but rational me says no-one really cares about that stuff except me. Just need to shift some toys out, hoover, and job done. And brush the cat hair off the chairs!

Better get cracking while DD at rainbows :)

Weee sounds like a super up day :)

LOL oooer cooking for inlaws sounds scary!! I've only done it once LOL

Xx

Lou_G said:
Feeling a bit stressed about cooking for them, and getting the dining room in a presentable state (it has kind of turned into a junk room!) but rational me says no-one really cares about that stuff except me.

I'm the same Lou, but you're bang on the money when you say that the visitors don't care ... they really don't!

P x

ooh pie sounds yummy lucky in laws
soup sounds yummy too well doen x

well up 2.6lbs this week. I only actually managed one DD in the whole week, yesterday went tits up after I ate a small piece of leftover banoffee pie yesterday, on mfp said about 460 cals (for 0.66 of a slice!!!!!!!) :eek: :eek: I'm going to log it on my stats. Even though I don't want to.

Also, our Tesco has got a new American section in the world foods bit and me and DH bought a few sweeties to try. I was happy to save mine for Sat for UD, but he opened my milk duds to taste one and that was game over. They were nice but just like caramel poppets. Rainbow twizzlers - RANK! SOOO artificial tasting, American junk food is shocking. Of course I ate the whole pack (just to make sure I didn't like them) and then had some malteser tray bake to take the taste away

Anyhoo - I think this week I've really not been 'in the zone' because I know I've got my week's worth of S&S in the cupboard ready to start on Monday, which in my head is going to be the saviour and magic solution but in reality I know at best it will be a VERY short term booster.

Lunch at Mama's today and then Xmas dinner tomorrow so this weekend is basically a write off, already had the last piece of malteser tray bake at 6am like the disgusting pig that I am!! will try not to eat again until lunch and then nothing after for a restrained UD, but I'm sure you all know the 'f-it new diet starts Monday, might as well enjoy the weekend' mentality

Quick bit of positivity before I go - weighed at bedtime last night, and weighed 13'13.8 - so even at bedtime on an UD I'm still out of the 14s, and will take that as a little triumph for my first month of JUDDD. I'm positive that this diet works and is great - IF YOU BLOODY STICK TO IT (like all diets j'spose))

As S&S is only a short termer I'll keep my diary here, cos I like it here and I'm cosy in the company of lots of crazy cat ladies :) :kitty:

2.6lb is nothin hun

Good luck for your s&s week hun :)

Sure you'll do grand, I'm all confused atm about doing another month on s&s or just riding the wave LOL

Have a good day Xx

Lou_G said:
well up 2.6lbs this week. I only actually managed one DD in the whole week, yesterday went tits up after I ate a small piece of leftover banoffee pie yesterday, on mfp said about 460 cals (for 0.66 of a slice!!!!!!!) :eek: :eek: I'm going to log it on my stats. Even though I don't want to.

Also, our Tesco has got a new American section in the world foods bit and me and DH bought a few sweeties to try. I was happy to save mine for Sat for UD, but he opened my milk duds to taste one and that was game over. They were nice but just like caramel poppets. Rainbow twizzlers - RANK! SOOO artificial tasting, American junk food is shocking. Of course I ate the whole pack (just to make sure I didn't like them) and then had some malteser tray bake to take the taste away

Anyhoo - I think this week I've really not been 'in the zone' because I know I've got my week's worth of S&S in the cupboard ready to start on Monday, which in my head is going to be the saviour and magic solution but in reality I know at best it will be a VERY short term booster.

Lunch at Mama's today and then Xmas dinner tomorrow so this weekend is basically a write off, already had the last piece of malteser tray bake at 6am like the disgusting pig that I am!! will try not to eat again until lunch and then nothing after for a restrained UD, but I'm sure you all know the 'f-it new diet starts Monday, might as well enjoy the weekend' mentality

Quick bit of positivity before I go - weighed at bedtime last night, and weighed 13'13.8 - so even at bedtime on an UD I'm still out of the 14s, and will take that as a little triumph for my first month of JUDDD. I'm positive that this diet works and is great - IF YOU BLOODY STICK TO IT (like all diets j'spose))

As S&S is only a short termer I'll keep my diary here, cos I like it here and I'm cosy in the company of lots of crazy cat ladies :) :kitty:

Yo Lou, your diary is hilarious and I totally relate to the things you say!

Enjoy your weekend.

P x

lol made me chuckle too :) have a fab weekend and the weight will soon be back off in a few days mine was after my pigging out week the other week x

Hello. Popping in here as we'll. I have a similar date around the 9 th December for something thatch want to lose the weight for, so would be great to jivvy each other along.. Are you planning to do s and s for a while then?

Hi Belle going to do the first week and make a decision on thurs whether to order more.really I'd like to do six weeks going up to the week before party and then Judd up to xmas and then evaluate in the new year.and from what i've read of s&s it's more do-able than lipotrim so fingers crossed I'll be able to stick it. I'll keep an eye on your progress hopefully that will motivate me :)

Lou_G said:
Hi Belle going to do the first week and make a decision on thurs whether to order more.really I'd like to do six weeks going up to the week before party and then Judd up to xmas and then evaluate in the new year.and from what i've read of s&s it's more do-able than lipotrim so fingers crossed I'll be able to stick it. I'll keep an eye on your progress hopefully that will motivate me :)

Good luck with whatever you decide, will welcome you back with open arms when you're ready xx

I take it you are the Lou that added me on le Facebook today? Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back