lou's place, diary of thoughts, foods and progress pics :)

Hello, thats so good well done!! i would like to lose for my birthday in May but i kind of dont want to have a time goal i want a size goal to be a 10 again! seems a long way off now but realistically its only two dress sizes but two full dress sizes! also my bf's sister is getting married Feb 2014 and i def want to be at goal by then! in the mean time i want to get my head down and get on with it! i've realised that trying quick fixes doesnt work for me!! thats what im going to try and do, give myself a little more cals on the weekend for something to look forward too and as u say give the metabolism a kick!! xx

Well I started in may 2011 and was 14 stone and a size 18, I'm now 10.5 and a size 12-I e dropped 3 dress sizes and 3.5 stone so if you say a stone per dress size that shoukd give you an idea on what you shoukd be losing. Time wise it depends on how your body responds, how much exercise you do, how big your portions are and how well you stick to it. I want to get into the 9s by Christmas Day so I'm really going to follow my plan that I've set for myself, having that but of give on a weekend makes the week seem more bearable lol. What sort of foods do you eat?

Well I started in may 2011 and was 14 stone and a size 18, I'm now 10.5 and a size 12-I e dropped 3 dress sizes and 3.5 stone so if you say a stone per dress size that shoukd give you an idea on what you shoukd be losing. Time wise it depends on how your body responds, how much exercise you do, how big your portions are and how well you stick to it. I want to get into the 9s by Christmas Day so I'm really going to follow my plan that I've set for myself, having that but of give on a weekend makes the week seem more bearable lol. What sort of foods do you eat?

well i think - even tho i dont feel it that i carry my weight well - doctors etc are always surprised at how much i actually weigh! like between 13.6 stone and 14stone im a size 14.....so i carry it differently i suppose. When i was a size 10 i think i was 10stone 5-7lbs so im aiming for that but like i said im going to do more sizing not caught up on weight xx

btw this is my new diary http://www.minimins.com/calorie-cou...t-fed-up-frumpy-my-last-shot.html#post5853529

image-1235122428.jpg

My winter Warner soup :D

Yay well done!!! Always a great feeling isn't it!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm doing salmon for tea with new potatoes, veg a d gonna do cheese sauce yum. Dinner will be either soup or salad :D

i LOVE salmon!!! my OH hates fish!! :( so rarely have it, but if i go out for dinner i have it! yummy!! we are having chicken breast grilled with asparagus and jacket potato xx

Ooh lovely!!! I'm gonna give the kids left over sausages for dinner cos they're talking to me lol

Lol I do that with oh!! Feed him stuff that's there and I can't have lol xx

Stumbled across a thread about eating too few cals and that you should only eat 15-20 percent less of your bmr, My
Bmr is apparently 2040 so I should be having no less than 1600 cals a day, it says if you do then I lose weight at first but then your body adjusts. Which is possibly why I have plateaued for so long, so I'm going to aim for around the 1500 mark a day see if it works.

Stumbled across a thread about eating too few cals and that you should only eat 15-20 percent less of your bmr, My
Bmr is apparently 2040 so I should be having no less than 1600 cals a day, it says if you do then I lose weight at first but then your body adjusts. Which is possibly why I have plateaued for so long, so I'm going to aim for around the 1500 mark a day see if it works.

i read that on the sticky on this thread. Also read that if you reduce your cals by 500cal a day from your BMR then you will lose fat....this is what im doing. But also they say about the 15-20 percent too!! i think its the 500cals applies if your over certain BMI?! xx

i read that on the sticky on this thread. Also read that if you reduce your cals by 500cal a day from your BMR then you will lose fat....this is what im doing. But also they say about the 15-20 percent too!! i think its the 500cals applies if your over certain BMI?! xx

Well I ate my exercise cals today. I feel like I've had loads to eat and it feels wrong as hell but I aren't losing weight anyway do as long as I don't gain it doesn't matter really. My period still hasn't turned up and my pms seems to have trebled. Boobs killing, headache, chocolate cravings, physically hungrier, feeling low, I wish there was something they could give me to help with these irregular periods that didnt cause other side effects. It really gets me down :(

Well I ate my exercise cals today. I feel like I've had loads to eat and it feels wrong as hell but I aren't losing weight anyway do as long as I don't gain it doesn't matter really. My period still hasn't turned up and my pms seems to have trebled. Boobs killing, headache, chocolate cravings, physically hungrier, feeling low, I wish there was something they could give me to help with these irregular periods that didnt cause other side effects. It really gets me down :(

Morning Hun.

Just reading ur post and I used to have the same problem!!! I could not come on for nearly two months etc then when I came on was really heavy and I had severe cramps - to the point where I needed to have special pain killers on prescription! And now I'm on the pill and never had a problem since!!! Xxx

Back