lou's place, diary of thoughts, foods and progress pics :)

Yeah I think I shoukd go on the pill but my appetite goes through the bloody roof. What pill are you on?

Yer not gonna lie on the pill it def changes ur appetite! I'm on microgynon and haven't had any problems like bad skin etc etc its a really good pill. It's three weeks on and one week off. Periods are sooo light as well still get cramps but no where near as bad and they usually are on the first day then period lasts for like 5 days. Whereas before it could last up to 8-9 days xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god I took that one for years, gained 2 stone, git pregnant then when I started taking it again I just bled all the time so they changed it to cilest which was great but after having my girls that now doesn't agree with me and apparently they don't like prescribing the combined pill when your over 30 and I'm 31, it's either the mini pill or coil, which I also tried and It was horrific. Eurgh. Might have acupuncture? Apparently it works. I'm covered in bloody spots atm

Oh god I took that one for years, gained 2 stone, git pregnant then when I started taking it again I just bled all the time so they changed it to cilest which was great but after having my girls that now doesn't agree with me and apparently they don't like prescribing the combined pill when your over 30 and I'm 31, it's either the mini pill or coil, which I also tried and It was horrific. Eurgh. Might have acupuncture? Apparently it works. I'm covered in bloody spots atm

Omg so weird I went on cilest first and was awful!!! Lol I was constantly on very hormonal blood pressure got really high lol!! So weird how everyone reacts differently isn't it.

Ooo I hate the idea of a coil but if it works ?! Acupuncture ? Really? Worth a try!! Xx

Omg so weird I went on cilest first and was awful!!! Lol I was constantly on very hormonal blood pressure got really high lol!! So weird how everyone reacts differently isn't it.

Ooo I hate the idea of a coil but if it works ?! Acupuncture ? Really? Worth a try!! Xx

No cook didnt work I was very poorly bleeding every day and I'm positive I had a miscarriage while it was in. Yeah it can rebalance your body apparently I'm quite into stuff like that :)

No cook didnt work I was very poorly bleeding every day and I'm positive I had a miscarriage while it was in. Yeah it can rebalance your body apparently I'm quite into stuff like that :)

Ooo that's not good!!

Really?! O wow!! I would love to try it!!! Even if it doesn't work I bet it would be relaxing! Xx

Hmm woke this morning with a strong urge not yo track every calorie and to stop weighing, I just know I won't use it as an opportunity to binge, I have a sudden trust in myself and my decisions. Going to try doing no particular diet, just making better choices and exercising more. I'm going to use this page to track what I'm eating and take pictures of my food and progress still though. I'm also going to try to weigh myself less :/ eek here goes

Hmm woke this morning with a strong urge not yo track every calorie and to stop weighing, I just know I won't use it as an opportunity to binge, I have a sudden trust in myself and my decisions. Going to try doing no particular diet, just making better choices and exercising more. I'm going to use this page to track what I'm eating and take pictures of my food and progress still though. I'm also going to try to weigh myself less :/ eek here goes

That must be a positive step!!! That u obviously feel confident in yourself now!!! Yay!!! See how it goes, you know what's good and what's bad so you have all the right tools!!! And I think because u want to still track on here etc it shows that u are still in control!! Gd luck :) xxx

image-2248928560.jpg

Pea and ham soup and 2 slices of wholemeal

Food sounds (and looks) brill Lou. LOVE soup especially in this weather brrrrrrrr

Tea I had a couple if slices if pizza and some chocolate cake for my sons birthday, I had a glass of wine and 2 quality streets and a small piece if cheese. Need to drink more water, noticed I'm waking feeling really thirsty and dry. Tomorrow I will focus on more fluids.

Yum pizza :) Although not a fan of quality street- miniture heroes any day!! :D

I find it hard getting through lots of water in this cold weather so have been having black tea / herbal teas to get fluids up and keep warm :)

So...feeling very run down and aching from 30DS really bad :( I've also pulled something in my foot BUT I am going to do the shred tonight when kids are in bed and hubby is out. Think ill just have to modify it a bit. Gonna stock up on ibuprofen, need some more vitamins etc and going to have a healthy tea after my carb fest yesterday. Noticed that I've not been snacking much and it's not been a conscious effort I just haven't wanted to. Think this hypnosis thing is working!! More water today got a headache and I'm sure I'm dehydrated as my skin looks cack

30DS session 2....got my glass of wine sat as motivation cos I'm not allowed to drink it til I've done it :D

Hi sorry to butt in ... I do a class that's very like 30ds so thought it would be a doddle... How wrong was I ...!!!! I couldn't walk the next day .... And I'm not exaggerating ..!! However it does pass and I don't ache like that anymore ..!!
Good luck with it :)

Hi sorry to butt in ... I do a class that's very like 30ds so thought it would be a doddle... How wrong was I ...!!!! I couldn't walk the next day .... And I'm not exaggerating ..!! However it does pass and I don't ache like that anymore ..!!
Good luck with it :)

Thanks hun. I did it a while back and if I remember rightly day 3 is the worst but by day 5 you turn a corner. It was hard doing it tonight!! I'm dreading waking up in morning lol.

Thanks hun. I did it a while back and if I remember rightly day 3 is the worst but by day 5 you turn a corner. It was hard doing it tonight!! I'm dreading waking up in morning lol.

I felt slightly different ... Mine was after the first couple abd then git better x but I don't do it every day .. Coz I do a class and I run I tend to do two 30ds sessions back to back 1-2 times a week ..!
Iv just ordered another of jillian michaels DVD x

Back