lou's place, diary of thoughts, foods and progress pics :)

image-1148814835.jpg

Last edited:
Had Rosemarie Connelly sausages for tea in a casserole of beans, tomatoes, haricot beans with sweet potato mash and spring greens it was sooooo tasty!!! Really enjoyed it. I'm doing it again!!

Had a green day yesterday, today ill have a red day.

Rejoining officially tonight so I will report in later with official stats and my target.... I'm not sure what to set it at tbh. It's between 8.10 and 9.7, but I can't decide. I'd love love love to be 8.10 but really not sure if this is even possible it seems a million miles away but I was always 8.3 until I went on the pill....but then I was just 16 lol, think I've grown a bit since then... I'm 5 foot 5 ( and a half) what do you guys think??

Had Rosemarie Connelly sausages for tea in a casserole of beans, tomatoes, haricot beans with sweet potato mash and spring greens it was sooooo tasty!!! Really enjoyed it. I'm doing it again!!

Had a green day yesterday, today ill have a red day.

Rejoining officially tonight so I will report in later with official stats and my target.... I'm not sure what to set it at tbh. It's between 8.10 and 9.7, but I can't decide. I'd love love love to be 8.10 but really not sure if this is even possible it seems a million miles away but I was always 8.3 until I went on the pill....but then I was just 16 lol, think I've grown a bit since then... I'm 5 foot 5 ( and a half) what do you guys think??

Tea sounds delish! I’m gonna pinch that one J

One way of working out your target is to aim for a BMI between 20-25 which is classified as healthy for a woman.

You could also aim for your higher end, ie, 9.7 and reset when you get there??

I weighed in at 10.11 do I set my target at 9, and gonna see how I feel when I get there.

Tea was potato with beans and ex light soft cheese. I'm gonna have some alpen light as my HEXB cos I've had a green day today and not had any hexbs yet.

Going to plan tomorrows meals. Feel psyched. Ordered trainers again in the right size, as I need them for Thursday hope they send the rightsizethis time!!!

Back