lou's place

weigh in tomorrow, i have pre weigh in jitters, i feel i have stuck to plan, my syns may have been a bit off, im not really sure. ive made superfree and free my snacks of choice so im hoping its paid of. i did go over my syns last tuesday so i maybe will just sts. i hope not. a pound ill be happy with, would like to lose a pound a week on average now.

today i have had/plan to have
breakfast: strong coffee and a dash of milk
dinner: homemade veg and chick pea soup
tea: pasta bolognaise with a side salad

gym tomorrow, which im looking forward to, im actually enjoying going now, especially as i can go in a morning and get it out of the way early. its also nice to have a shower in peace while the kids are in creche haha :D

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on :)

i lost 1 and a half pounds. really pleased with that!!

hope i can keep up with a 1 and a half loss every week then ill be right on target for my 10 and a half stone weight by my daughters christening on the 15th april. then i will only have a stone to lose after that and not bothered if it takes me til the end of the year to lose that last stone, so long as it comes off!

not having a great day today i must say.
im starving * week is really messing me up, ive called in a holiday this week i just cant fight it anymore, i feel faint and ill and i need to eat stodge so im allowing myself today to satisfy the cravings and get it out of my system and hopefully tomorrow i will feel better and be able to get back on plan. all i want to eat is bread aaargh driving me mad. so a day off for me today. i wont be getting weighed this week at all and have been good the last week so i dont think 1 bad day in 2 weeks is going to make me gain loads, ill have to success express the rest of the week. eurgh, im coming back a man!

back to doing a diary, gained 2 pounds over the last 2 weeks with moving and have prob gained even more since i weighed in on tuesday. i have decided not to go to group anymore as i am spending lots of money and the time i go on a night i could be going to the gym, and saving a further 5 pound a week on creche fees.

so todays diary

breakfast:banana and coffee (must start having better breakfasts)

dinner: small jacket potato and tuna with mixed salad...to cover 2/3rds of plate

tea: meat of some sort with 2/3rds veg to rest of plate...will update exactly what i had later

snacks: 2 slices of nimble 45g of reduced fat cheese grilled, muller light, clementines

image-2388590628.jpg

Breakfast. Scrambled egg, splash of semi skimmed milk, tomatoes and mushrooms, 2 slices of nimble HEXB

going for a week of success express to try boost weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today

1 rasher of bacon, 1 egg, mushroom and tomatoes

Nectarine

Chicken, potato, butternut squash, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, gravy

Piece of cake

2 slices nimble with cheese. 1 HEXB 2 HEXA

had 2/3 plate at meals super free but didn't weigh it measure gravy or cake if im honest but they're the only thi gs I used syns on and the piece of cake was tiny and not loads of gravy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back