love atkins

Afternoon all, I had a great day yesterday

B bacon, cheese, lettuce and mayo "wrap" it was so good I had it again for lunch
D roast chicken, cabbage, cauliflour and onion gravy. I know onions are not strictly allowed on induction, but I love a sauce and it us better than a roux based one.
Carbs for the day 19

I also started an exercise called "tabata". Basically you move very quickly for 20sec and rest for 10, it is supposed to give great results. Has anyone else heard of if it or tried it?

Hi sammi,

Congratulations on maintaining, even after pizza and pasta everyday - your so lucky x.

Not heard of tabata, but interval training in general seems to be the future, so I'm sure you should see results.

Look forward to reading your diary x

Well done on the loss Sammy :) menu looks lovely too.
ive not heard of tabata but like busy said interval training is the future and people have amazing results from it rather than long hauls of 40-1hr slow boring workouts.

Afternoon all, another good day yesterday, I even managed to drink 2 ltrs of water, I always find drinking the water hard......now if it was wine...

Menu
B bacon , egg and sausage
L just some cheese, not very hungry
D chicken parmesan., cauliflour and cabbage.

I did the tabata, I think I will keep this up for the moment and look at some exercise dvds and decide which one to buy.

Weather begining to cool down, so I will probably start walking again.

Morning Sammy, I'm addicted to water now but have quite fancied a peroni out in the sun at times :(

the weather has been great cooler for exercise so seize the moment, I'm going to try along with you.

Afternoon all, I walked for an hour yesterday, about 3.5 miles, so pleased with that....so is the dog!

Another good day yesterday food wise
B bacon egg sausage
L cheese, chicken and a bit of coleslaw
D shepherds pie, with cauliflour mash
2 ltrs of water (halo)

Hopefully this will continue, no sign of K yet, maybe tomorrow.

Afternoon all, I walked for an hour yesterday, about 3.5 miles, so pleased with that....so is the dog!

Another good day yesterday food wise
B bacon egg sausage
L cheese, chicken and a bit of coleslaw
D shepherds pie, with cauliflour mash
2 ltrs of water (halo)

Hopefully this will continue, no sign of K yet, maybe tomorrow.

Hi! Well done on the walking, menus are looking good especially the sheperd's pie - making me hungry lol. Don't worry you'll be in K soon enough Hun x.

Hi all, busy day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post.

Thurs menu
B crepe
L cold meats and salad
D herb trusted trout with stirfried courgette and feta
Carbs 15

Fri
B bacon egg and sausage. I was going to try the bp coffee, but was not feeling great so thought it might not be a good idea.
L pate and salad
D slow cooked leg of lamb with cauliflour mash.

Today I plan having a bp coffee, I will let you know how I get on. I have not eaten anything yet, not hungry and my teeth feel yuck, so I guess I am in K......

Just had my first bp coffee.....love it, but then I do like the taste of coconut oil!

Bp's are great, they really fill you up and give you a boost. I've been doing mine with instant just to use what I have in, going to buy some proper coffee and a cafetiere today. What coffe do you use?

Hope your having a great weekend.

Morning all
@ busy I use lavazza, crema e gusto, it can sometimes be hard to get and then I buy the ordinary lavazza.

Went out for lunch yesterday, lots of lovely salads, one of them was a mange tout, green beans, seeds and ginger salad. Gorgeous.

B bp
L terraine and salads
D beef rogan josh

Carbs 32 I estimated.

Enjoy your day.

Well done on the bp coffee :) they will fill you up for ages! I'm loving your menus, especially the crusted fish with feta and courgette :) yummmmmmmm

hope you are well?

especially the crusted fish with feta and courgette :) yummmmmmmm

Mmmmm is right, that sounds amazing - did you just crumble the feta in to the courgettes, Sammy? You are such an amazing cook - I'd love it if (as/when you have the time) you could post your favourite recipes?

Agh, thanks you are both so kind....
For the fish I used thyme, parsley, garlic, zest of lemon and olive oil, whisked it all up and spread on fish. The courgette was stirfried with lemon juice and the feta crumbled in at the end.

Not a great atkins day yesterday, left the house at 7 and got home at 6ish.....during the day I was ok but when I got home DD had made brownies, I ate two! They smelt so delicious. I can resist things that I see (sometimes) but when I smell something!

Back on track today
B bp coffee
L bacon, egg sausage
D parmesan chicken with brocolli
S smoked cheese
Not enough water either today or yesterday.

You are a strong women for stopping at two.....for me I am all or nothing and once I start that's its, I'm doomed.
thanks for explaining the fish dish, I'm going to have a go :)

^^^^^^ what they said X2. So well done x. I know exactly what you mean about smells....imagine what my life is like with those Indian aromas always wafting everyday!!!

Back