• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Love my new jeans...

you will need to work to get this flat after having children,i have no chilcren and work at the guy 3 times a week and sit ups but still no flat tum!

I find whenever i lose weight it starts coming off from the top down - starts at the face, then shoulders, boobs, arms, then the gut, and then last to go is the backside - I wish i could choose which order the pounds fell off in.

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
My stomach is being stubborn to! ... Ive lost weight from my face and waist and even my top belly! but my proper belly is like!!!
"hey i aint going nowhere!" ......... Im also considering a tummy tuck when im at goal! .. it will never be flat the kids have seen to that ! lol

If it's any consolation Jenny, I had my belly overhang before I had kids! I was in hospital years ago and the consultant looked at my stretch marks and asked me how many children I had :(

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Im finding that power walking on the treadmill at the steepest incline is great for getting rid of belly fat. It is starting to make a difference to my abs. The lovely chica who gave me this tip has a fab 6 pack so i trust her,,lol.

Pinkdiamond

Oh God - that falls into the category of no pain no gain I guess :(

'fraid so :character00116: only way. It sucks I know,, wish could wake up looking like the girlies below. yum yum lol

Pinkdiamond