Love my new jeans...

saraian24

Gold Member
I bought these jeans months ago in a sale and there size 22 and really nice. But everytime I walk there slipping off my ass! Dont get me wrong im happy with the fat im in them, but my stomach is still falling over them, why cant stomach fat go first???

you will need to work to get this flat after having children,i have no chilcren and work at the guy 3 times a week and sit ups but still no flat tum!

Its defintely having kids, the muscles are completely gone!

Im thinking tummy tuck in the future!

I find whenever i lose weight it starts coming off from the top down - starts at the face, then shoulders, boobs, arms, then the gut, and then last to go is the backside - I wish i could choose which order the pounds fell off in.

Actually my thighs have gone down, 3 inches for the last month. Only a inch off for my stomach :(

My stomach is being stubborn to! ... Ive lost weight from my face and waist and even my top belly! but my proper belly is like!!!
"hey i aint going nowhere!" ......... Im also considering a tummy tuck when im at goal! .. it will never be flat the kids have seen to that ! lol

God I wouldn't mind a bigger tummy if I could get rid of some of my ass or thighs! But as they say I was built for comfort not for speed ;)x

I'd love that laser fat removal...apparently it would only cost me £2,500 per thigh!!! Probably £25,000,000 for my ass though! We'd be there all week!!! ;)

I've not even got the excuse of having kids for my belly over-hang!!!!

If it's any consolation Jenny, I had my belly overhang before I had kids! I was in hospital years ago and the consultant looked at my stretch marks and asked me how many children I had :(

Im finding that power walking on the treadmill at the steepest incline is great for getting rid of belly fat. It is starting to make a difference to my abs. The lovely chica who gave me this tip has a fab 6 pack so i trust her,,lol.

Oh God - that falls into the category of no pain no gain I guess :(

'fraid so :character00116: only way. It sucks I know,, wish could wake up looking like the girlies below. yum yum lol

Back