Love the mush!!! thanks minimoosh

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Today i thought id try the mush that minimoosh had mentioned a few times! i had crisp vanilla cereal, mixed it with a little water and scoffed the lot yum yum yum! must say if you try it make sure you drink a good bit with it, as its very rich! but i used to be a chocolate addict! so i dont find anything rich!

Lovely alternative to a shake :)

Hurrah for me! Glad you liked it, I think the two crispy ones work best as mush. I can't even face a crispy shake made properly bleauch.

The plain vanilla shake smells like icecream when you mix it, bonus!

Oh and I always eat it with a wee little spoon so it doesn't go down too quick!

Yeah thats what i did, it seemed to last ages with a teaspoon,ha! so do you do it with the plain shakes too? im just on the website now debating whether to order some now or wait till i run low on everything as ive got about 5 days left worth but only 1 shake left, rest is bars, meals and soups!

I just poured a little bit in, i couldnt really say as i didnt measure it out but i didnt use alot.

I tend to add a bit till it looks right! Works with hot water too :D which is lovely at breakfast.

I do it with the plain shakes yes, strawberry, choc and vanilla are my faves. The caramel is best with hot water! The choc shake is my fave and every time I do it I add different amounts of water, last night I did it like a yoghurt consistancy!

Back