Love this site, so much inspiration!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maria SW, 2 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Maria SW

Maria SW Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :sign0144: Hello everyone! I'm Maria & I joined SW on 22/07/09. Wish I'd done it sooner, I love it already!
    Week 1: I lost 4 and a half pounds! Yay!!!!:woohoo:
    Have now been set a mini target of 2 and a half pounds by Wednesday to get me to the half stone mark!! (Please God!)
    :newbie:
    :eating: I'm finding that I can have such a huge variety of food & drink :party0027: that I don't yet feel deprived!!!
    This site has given me some amazing tips over the last 11 days so thanks to you all for your useful posts! I've started compiling a list of all my favourite Syn-free foods which I've put in my blog.
    Look forward to speaking to you all.
    Maria xxxxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations, you did very well. Good luck

Irene xx

4. sa89

sa89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love this site too! It helps me stay on the straight and narrow. It really is so helpful. I can't praise it enough. I find that knowing others are going through the same thing helps loads too. Good luck with your journey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.