Total Solution Loved-up's vlcd diary-onwards and downwards!

Hello again! It's that time of the week:D

Today is the start of week 18 :eek: Weigh in this morning shows another pound gone, I'm ok with that especially as it has been that time of the month:) and it makes 3 and a half stone gone:D

Its been a funny week diet wise this week, I have still stuck to the plan, but I just haven't ffelt as in control as I did before, I've not been cheating as such but I have been bending the rules a little and it hasn't made me feel good at all. In fact it's surprising how much it has affected my mood...I hadn't realised the two were quite so linked.

So this week it's back to basics, I'm going to stick to shakes and porridge only and drink lots of water, I've still got a really long way to go, and now is no time to take my foot off the gas, I need to get my head back in the game and get it done:D

I'm in the 15's!!!! Yay! Just realised lol

Hi, Ive just read your diary and think your weight loss is fantastic. Well done x

Thank you briar rose, you look like you're doing fab too:D

I feel so much better this week already, getting into the 15's has given me a real boost, they seemed so far away even a few weeks ago. People always say how important small achieveable goals are and it is so so true, for me getting into each stone down is such a thrill..even if it takes me a while to get there;)

I just can't believe I've been on this so long without cheating, it's really surprised me as I always thought I had pretty much zero willpower. I think maintaining will be where the real difficulty is, but I'm trying to stay positive

Im off to the doctors again tomorrow for more drugs lol (I can't have a repeat prescription as they are controlled drugs) and I think he's going to be really happy when I get on the scales:D

Hello diary it's the start of week 19!!!

And the scales this morning say I'm 5lbs down:D soooooo happy with that! Though it has lead to a bit of a dilemma.....I've done everything the same this week, the only thing different has been my water intake, I've only managed just over two litres most days this week but usually I drink at least three and a half, I doubt that would make much of a difference though?

Im also pleased because I'm now 2lbs away from losing 4st:eek:

Bring on week 19:D

Good morning diary

This weeks update is not quite so positive....this mornings weigh in shows a stay the same, but after last weeks big loss I can live with that:)

I also have to confess that I ate outside of the plan last night:eek: it was a planned decision, my pain meds have been upped again leaving me feeling drained and horrible and to add insult to injury my gall bladder started playing up (which has been the thing that has stopped me doing vlcd's before). So I had a chat with my lovely (now skinny!) husband and we decided I should give my body a little break. However though I decided to have a week off plan, I'd actually rather just jump straight back on! I do feel a bit better this morning so I'm hoping last night was enough to help a bit and now I can get on with the main task of getting this weight gone!

So I guess I'll have to see how things go.....I have to say I didn't enjoy eating at all last night which really surprised me, and it's also surprised me how much I want to be on this diet, it means so much to me, so fingers crossed I've done enough and I can carry on!

Hi diary, I'm a bit late checking in this week:eek:

So Monday's weigh in was another sts:confused: not going to lie, I was a bit fed up,i have been 100% since last week. I even hopped on the scale today (weds) and had gone up a pound?! Again despite being 100%

On the positive side though even though I haven't lost anything on the scale in two weeks, I've dropped a jeans size:eek: just over two weeks ago I tried on some size 20's and they didn't fit, weren't even close to be honest, tried them on on Monday and they fit great:D so maybe the scale does fib a bit sometimes ;)

I am going to just keep plodding on and hope the scales decide to be kinder to me soon, I will not let this or anything throw me off track

Hiya loved up :)
I am glad your shape is changing even if the scales are being unkind just now.
Keep at it, and hopefully you will be rewarded :)

Hello diary, wow it's been so long!:eek:

Its nice to be back though as you can probably guess things haven't been good:( a few days after my last post I came down with the 'flu, and oh my goodness I have never felt so I'll in my life:eek: it was awful. I had to come off the diet as I couldn't even swallow or keep water down so for a long time I was having nothing at all, and then when I started to get better I couldn't stomach the products so I was having things like soup and jelly.

Im still feeling a bit rough but so so much better than I was (thank goodness) and I am firmly back on the vlcd wagon:) I haven't been on the scales for ages so I have no idea what my weight is doing (I was too ill to care:p) I will weigh in next Monday and go from there I think

Ohhh it feels good to be back:D

Glad to see you are back on the wagon, and you are feeling better:) nothing worse than being ill and unable to eat and drink never mind diet, you have done so well so far i am sure you will be back on track towards your final goal in no time!! xxxx

I hope your WI goes well....its good to see you are feeling better :)

Thanks Jacqueline and marge:flowers: it feels so good to be back:D

And I think I'm well into ketosis now so fingers crossed nothing else throws me off track:)

Good morning diary

Nothing exciting to report, I just wanted to pop in and say again how happy I am to be back on the diet:D

I will admit the first few days back on track werent that easy, but oh it is so worth it. I feel like I'm really back in the zone now. I'm really pleased I started back as soon as I could, normally my DH and my mum are really supportive of the diet but as I had been so ill they wanted me to have more time off it to recover, but I was worried if I was away from it too long I'd lose focus and I really feel I'm back on track now. I'm also pleased that I didn't quit when I had the chance, everyone says getting back on the wagon is so much harder than you're first try and that's so true, so I feel good about doing it

I still have no idea what's going on with the scales, I wanted to concentrate on just getting back into it. I know I will have put on weight, so I guess a sts on Monday would be a good result. I would really love it though if I was two pounds down from where I was... I am really desperate to hit the four stone milestone!

I still have no idea how long I'm going to be on this for, I've got a feeling it's going to be a very long while yet. But at least I know if I do have to have any time off for whatever reason, that I can get back on again, because honestly, that was always something that worried me and why I was determined to be 100%

Right better go and drink some water!

Hello again diary

Mixed report today...

Weigh in shows 1lb down overall which means any weight I put on during my break has gone plus an extra pound so I'm very happy with that

What I'm not so happy about is that I ate last night and I'm still not back on today. I won't bore you with all the gory details but suffice to say its mostly health related again:sigh:

So the plan is to get back on track tomorrow, I am going to do my best to do that, but if I find I really can't them I'm going to ask the doctor about doing the up day down day thing

Its so tricky trying to lose weight when my health is so bad and I'm on so much medication but I will find away, I've already come further than anyone thought I could and I am going to get to a healthy weight no matter how long it takes me!

Back