Lovely dinner...

J4N3Y

I am new to weight watchers and need a little bit of help...

I had a lovely dinner in a local pub today with my fiancé however I don't know how to calculate the points properly, just wondering if anyone can help?

I had a southern fried chicken wrap with BBQ sauce and a small amount of cheese and lettuce. Oh and about 10 chips.

Did I do good? Or have I made a serious mistake?

Love n stuff
J x

Last edited:
info from ww eat out book

hi - not sure if the following info will help;

nando's chicken breast fillet wrap = 17pp
regular fries =10pp

wetherspoon's southern fried chicken wrap = 14pp
bowl of chips = 21pp

slug & lettuce south fried chicken wrap = 16pp
large chips = 22pp

you'll have to make an educated guess eh?

good luck

rachluvsbhg said:
hi - not sure if the following info will help;

nando's chicken breast fillet wrap = 17pp
regular fries =10pp

wetherspoon's southern fried chicken wrap = 14pp
bowl of chips = 21pp

slug & lettuce south fried chicken wrap = 16pp
large chips = 22pp

you'll have to make an educated guess eh?

good luck

Thanks for this, I may have miscalculated a little bit as I have put 18points in all... Woops... I only have tomorrow left of this week though and 39 of my 49 left so im sure if I stick to the 29 tomorrow then I will be fine, we shall see when I get weighed I guess.

Thanks again

Love n stuff
J x

Good luck J!
If you have all of those points left then I am sure you will be fine!!
It all takes a bit of getting used to! On the old plan I was always able to work out what to eat when out but now I have no clue! It's only been a week tho so will get there in the end x

Thanks littlemizz, I am sure one slip in the week will not harm, the chocolate as my weekly treat may though haha. With 39 points left I am sure I can't have gone over for the week. Time will tell when i get weighed.

Im sure the designers of the new pro-points have done their homework and I will loose weight. However you are right it is tough to know how to calculate points; especally when you just want to enjoy a nice meal out. For a newbie to weight watchers and dieting I am sure I will become a pro in no time hehe.

Love n stuff
J x

Back