Lovely new CDC

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Well i met her today and she is lovely, i was asked for my record card....my what!? I had never had one from old CDC, no surprise there.
The old CDC has ignored messages from new CDC all week and not returned her calls so we may have to start from scratch, again it doesn't surprise me that she is being awkward about it, stupid moo!

Anyway got first meeting over with and think i am going to be much happier with this one. I don't stink of dog when i leave either and i'm not covered in dog hairs, always a bonus i find, lol:D

New CDC had to order me some choc briks and she offered to bring them to me!! Massive difference.
Thanks for everyones support while i was going through it with the drill sergent!:)

Woohoo!! Delighted you finally got a good CDC :) I still say report the old CDC...bad lady :p

The Medical Record form is the property of the Company and your old Consultant must forward this on to your new Consultant.

Ask your new Consultant to contact her Consultant Coordinator on Monday and she I am sure will endeavour to get your MRF for your new Consultant.

you sound so happy with your new CDC which is so important! I cant imagine how you have done it at all without good support! Good luck! xx

So glad that you've managed to find a good CDC - they're worth their weight in gold and I find help you with your diet, it's hard enough to do at time without a monster for a CDC xxx

your new CDC sounds wonderful.

she sounds really lovely hun, am so pleased for you x

Thanks lovely people! Yeh my cdc did say that if the old cdc doesn't forward it on then she will get herself into trouble from the company but that's her problem. She should be more proffessional about this.

Ah I'm glad you've got sorted with a nice new CDC, the last thing you want is to be doing battle with your CDC, when you need to be battling the weight instead. I agree with the others, maybe you should report her, because if she's treated you like cr*p how many others are getting a rough deal too.

So pleased for you :clap:

Back