Loving It!

Morning guys! Just wanted to say how great Dukan is! I started Dukan and 4th January and have occasionally had the odd alcoholic beverage or even full nights out, eaten the occasional forbidden item and I've still lost 2 stone! Working hard at the gym pretty much every night! Want to lose another couple of stone! I love eating meat so this is a great diet! The compliments are coming thick and fast! Happy days!x

Well done! I started a few days off u but Im a bit away from the 2 stone mark :( well done! X

Thanks! The gym takes real motivation! Even if you really don't feel like going then force yourself and once you're there its fine! When you walk out after a good hard session it feels great!! Doing about an hour on the bike (variable resistance) and some work with the weights about 5 times a week! You can easily burn off 800-900 calories in an hour! Stick some Oasis on your iPod and off you go! Awesome!

PS: I'm eating lots of chicken, salmon, turkey, prawns and venison burgers! Venison burgers are incredible, personally I recommend Sainsburys taste the difference!

tesco also do a venison burger... 2 for £1.70 at the moment which are lovely

Are venison burgers allowed?! Gym is a logistical nightmare with timing of work I'm afraid but will get to that half way mark eventually, I'm hoping before the end of march. 6lb to go!

Well done of your excellent progress and thanks for throwing some motivation onto the forum :) - just goes to show what you can achieve when you put your mind to it

keep up the good work x

What a lovely positive post - well done Dan - keep going!!!

Back