Loving the look of the new plan!

Mags12

Finally able to see it on the WW site now and I'm really impressed! Loads of info and things explained clearly which helps a lot for someone like me that's easily confused lol.

Not having to count fruit is going to be a godsend for me with giving up smoking but again the site explains it clearly and says not to be going overboard with it. I'm also really liking the weeks being split up accordingly like week 1 first steps week 2 settling in etc, keeps things fresh and interesting with always something to learn.

Feeling really positive about this new plan, I like changes and I'm excited about following this, fingers crossed I will be reporting a loss next week but I'm confident this plan is going to help me make better food choices and reap the benefits.

Thanks to everyone that has posted info about the new plan recently also.

:)

It looks great doesnt it! I cant wait to start this now and the change will help give my weight loss a kick up the bum and give me back that 'first start' feel.

:D :D :D

Definitely does, looks amazing! I'm on 33 points..49 weekly and 0 point fruit, seriously what more could I ask for..apart from a lottery win lol :)

Haha, yes the lottery would go great about now too, im on 41-42 daily and 49 weekly, and loving the 0 point fruit, finally I can get my 5 a day !!

Eeep Im going to be unpopular now. I dont like the look of it at all!! My daily allowance is 29. Ive been on the tracker and inputted a normal days food for me, and it only comes to 20 propoints. I dont want to eat any more!!! Im sticking with the old Im afraid xx

The website to work :(

Its working this end, try clearing your browser.

Eeep Im going to be unpopular now. I dont like the look of it at all!! My daily allowance is 29. Ive been on the tracker and inputted a normal days food for me, and it only comes to 20 propoints. I dont want to eat any more!!! Im sticking with the old Im afraid xx

Oh sorry to hear that. Not even gonna give it a week? and see how you go. Up to you though really :)

I was on 31 points and i have 48 daily allowance, i've been messing around on a number of diets for a while now, thinking that starting something brand new might be just what i need.

I was on 31 points and i have 48 daily allowance, i've been messing around on a number of diets for a while now, thinking that starting something brand new might be just what i need.

Give it ago, why not? You have nothing to lose other than weight lol :)

I'm gonna give it ago, but like Riot, I'm slightly skeptical. We'll see how it goes.. :)

42 points + the 49 weekly ones...

PS - watch out for inconsistencies on the E-Source lists - It says Semi Skimmed milk is 0 points, that can't be right, surely....

i've signed up for a free trial and i've been have a lookie and i think its a ww plan my sw brain can get round, because the basics like pasta and potatoes (what i love) are very good points wise. I have no idea how i'm going eat all those points but i'm going to enjoy trying :D

We are going to give it a go at least for 2 weeks

Was only hoping that it would not be rolled out till after Christmas cause if I find it does not work for me (fingers crossed it does) I didn't want to have to revert back to old way and muck everything up just before Christmas.

I need (ok want) to lose 9 lbs before Christmas (well would like it gone before the 10th of December, but that might be asking a lot especially when I only lost .5 lbs last week)

I suppose there is no harm in trying the new system but when someone says if your on 29 points you should eat all your daily allowance and not leave any points I'm a bit skeptical cause if you eat a lot of fruit as well, you might feel too full to eat all your points, and well I'm sure many don't want to eat for the sake of making sure they eat all there points...

Just got to see how many points I am on, expecting it to be 29 but we shall see...

Oh sorry to hear that. Not even gonna give it a week? and see how you go. Up to you though really :)

Ive really struggled on WW, had a really long plateau that I couldnt break, but at the moment am back on track, the amount of food on PP scares me. Im scared to try cos Id be totally gutted if it made me gain. I know Im sounding ridiculous. Ill keep as I am and if I plateau again and get desperate, I may try it xxx

Ive really struggled on WW, had a really long plateau that I couldnt break, but at the moment am back on track, the amount of food on PP scares me. Im scared to try cos Id be totally gutted if it made me gain. I know Im sounding ridiculous. Ill keep as I am and if I plateau again and get desperate, I may try it xxx

No not at all, this is the main thing that is worrying me at the moment. Your not alone in your thoughts about the new plan..

I've only had one off week, and I new before I tucked into that chocolate browny with my hubby at the restaurant that I would. It was our second anniversary that week.

Apart from that one week I have been doing really well on the discovery plan, and really don't want anything to muck it up. This weight I am at now is roughly where I was last time I left WW due to thinking it cost to much, and I didn't do to well doing it at home (that lasted less then 2 weeks before I reverted back to my old ways)

I'm determined to make it work this time. This time I'm not trying to lose weight, I WILL lose weight.

I'd be well peed off if I followed the new plan 100% and gained, but I suppose it is worth the risk.

Once people have gone to there first weigh in after trying PP for a week, then we can gage how its been working for people..

I'm so confused right now. I just tried planning dinner for tonight and can't find half the points on the list.

It's making me just want to have whatever I've got with me today and then sitting down when I get home and going through it. I'm at work at the moment! :cry:

Fair enough, absolutely what you wanna do hun, if you feel fine and happy on the old plan thats great ! Your still lose like the rest of us :)

Heres hoping we're a big gang of losers lol. Im looking forward to hearing what peoples losses are on the new plan next week :) xx

I like the look of it....just when you have been used to being a walking ww calc from memory, it's hard to have to stop and look constantly at how many points things are.

But i'm gonna give it a shot x

It took me a while to find some of the things I was looking for on the planner/points tracker as well but got there eventually, the site was messing up on me badly when I was using firefox switching to Chrome there haven't been any others.

I've really enjoyed the plan today, feeling full and satisfied, have eaten some fruit, not too much though lol. I suppose for all of us the proof will be in the pudding when it comes to weigh in and we will have a better idea about it then.

It took me a while to find some of the things I was looking for on the planner/points tracker as well but got there eventually, the site was messing up on me badly when I was using firefox switching to Chrome there haven't been any others.

I've really enjoyed the plan today, feeling full and satisfied, have eaten some fruit, not too much though lol. I suppose for all of us the proof will be in the pudding when it comes to weigh in and we will have a better idea about it then.

Absolutely, glad you enjoyed the first day :)

Back