Low Calorie Ginger Ale

NatNat1987

I have just bought some low calorie ginger ale from Asda, wondering if anyone knows the pro points? its not diet so wasn't sure if it would be free?? I don't drink any diet drinks due to some of the ingredients but fancied a change from water! x

I have just bought some low calorie ginger ale from Asda, wondering if anyone knows the pro points? its not diet so wasn't sure if it would be free?? I don't drink any diet drinks due to some of the ingredients but fancied a change from water! x

Up to 287ml is 1pp so maybe portion it out into 4? X

Thanks for that hun, I was told it was 0pp! good job I didn't go crazy on it lol just fancied it for a change as i only drink water xx

Thanks for that hun, I was told it was 0pp! good job I didn't go crazy on it lol just fancied it for a change as i only drink water xx

You're welcome Sweetie, I think a change is good as the diet drinks do get boring after a while! X

Yeah I dont drink any diet drinks coz most of them have aspartame in so try and find others without is pretty difficult and i don't drink caffeine so tea and coffee are out too lol xx

Yeah I dont drink any diet drinks coz most of them have aspartame in so try and find others without is pretty difficult and i don't drink caffeine so tea and coffee are out too lol xx

Sainsburys own brand are all aspartame free I believe? X

ooh thanks hun will have to check them out tomorrow xx

ooh thanks hun will have to check them out tomorrow xx

I'm pretty sure of it as a friend mentioned it (I think!), hope I didn't make it up lol x

Back