low calorie readymeals

abz

Gold Member
now i don't eat many readymeals. but i am thinking of starting to juddd tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knew of any very low cal readymeals that i could take to work if i don't manage to make myself something before i go. i know the ww ones are around 200 for a lot of them. any other suggestions before i nip to morrisons?

abz xx

now i don't eat many readymeals. but i am thinking of starting to juddd tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knew of any very low cal readymeals that i could take to work if i don't manage to make myself something before i go. i know the ww ones are around 200 for a lot of them. any other suggestions before i nip to morrisons?

abz xx

I find the WW ones don't fill me because they are so small. I buy the odd ones (have a chicken curry in the freezer), but I much prefer Tesco's Lighter Choice range. A little more calories (i.e. between about 300-500) but they fill you. I'm sure Morrisons do a similar range.

Good luck with the shopping :)

w8 (allaboutw8.co.uk) have a spag bol which I believe is sold as one of their meal replacements instead of shakes or soups. I'm not sure if you could buy it alone without signing up for their VLCD plans, also you could buy their soups and use those as meals too - i think they'll be around 150 cals

Back