low calorie readymeals

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by abz, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

now i don't eat many readymeals. but i am thinking of starting to juddd tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knew of any very low cal readymeals that i could take to work if i don't manage to make myself something before i go. i know the ww ones are around 200 for a lot of them. any other suggestions before i nip to morrisons?

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dramatic_Star

Dramatic_Star Calorie Counter

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(18.3%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie
    I find the WW ones don't fill me because they are so small. I buy the odd ones (have a chicken curry in the freezer), but I much prefer Tesco's Lighter Choice range. A little more calories (i.e. between about 300-500) but they fill you. I'm sure Morrisons do a similar range.

Good luck with the shopping :)

4. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    w8 (allaboutw8.co.uk) have a spag bol which I believe is sold as one of their meal replacements instead of shakes or soups. I'm not sure if you could buy it alone without signing up for their VLCD plans, also you could buy their soups and use those as meals too - i think they'll be around 150 cals

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.