Low calorie snacks..HELP

I have 100g grapes 60 cals

Mikado 1 stick 11 calories

Walkers baked 99 calories

Salad bowl 20 cals

I do have snack a jacks sometimes I tend to have them as part of my lunch time meal.

Diet it going well thanks - how about yours?

First day so far but plenty of motivation :)

what do you have for lunch & tea?

I work full time so dont really have tim to cook etc...dont get home til 7ish on a nite

xx

Lunch and tea varies so much - today for lunch I had a chicken roll with some salard by the side and a muller light yog and dinner tonight was a baked potato and bean and once again I had a muller light yog!

sounds good... think i mite get sum yogs, i tend to hav sandwiches fr dinner and soup for tea...

feeling hungry now though..
is weetabix ok to snack on if ur peckish?

not sure on the calories in that - I am told that if are hungry in the evening go for low GI carbs like porriage and all bran.

Hi,

I have grapes for breakfast, salmon and salad for lunch, and a cpunt on us sausage and mash meal for dinner yum :D

And yeah snack a jacks are fine, i have the odd pack

If you run out of ideas have a look on the slimfast section for 100 calorie snack ideas - there r some great ones :)

V
x

GemGemz87 said:
sounds good... think i mite get sum yogs, i tend to hav sandwiches fr dinner and soup for tea...

feeling hungry now though..
is weetabix ok to snack on if ur peckish?

Yeah whetabix is ok if you dont have lots of milk.used to use this when i was on slimfast.

Hey Gem I see you've been asking about calorie content as well as wondering what people are eating - you may want to join some of us over at MyFitnessPal - you can find calories on there easily for a lot of things that you've been asking about (Fruit for example) and you can also browse some people's food diaries if you're stuck for what to eat!

If you do create a profile there, post in the thread on this forum and people will add you :) It's a bit like facebook but with diets!

I always keep some sugar free jellies made up in the fridge. One sachet makes four portions (just make them up in plastic cups) and they are great for when I get a craving for something sweet. And only 3 calories a serving.

Chookieboo said:
I always keep some sugar free jellies made up in the fridge. One sachet makes four portions (just make them up in plastic cups) and they are great for when I get a craving for something sweet. And only 3 calories a serving.

Thats a good idea.thanks.

o think i will try that jelly idea. what diets are you all on? cuz calorie counting is good, means u can still eat wht u want. i eat really clean in the day but at night i always have a treat- small mini size choc 80cal (same as a granny smith apple) i no which i'd rather have. :) or 20g popcorn 43cal (you get loadssss) so u feel like you've pigged out but your still in your cal allowance

Back