Low carb and very low calorie diet??????

Hmmmmm you guys have sure got me thinking about this. I will have a look at everyones suggestions including the Exante and the Atkins. Also that Kimkins thing is scary, however, I'm not sure what those people were eating but they were certainly not under any medical supervision so allow some aspects would be the same in my diet they weren't getting the benefit of the supplements I will be taking (which are designed for people who can't eat for whatever reason).

You guys have certainly thrown a spanner in the works though, not too sure if I would be doing the right thing now.

I will give you all the info as it develops........

I don't know if I need to say this but nobody try and do this, not until we know if it's healthy (which is questionable right now) and until you have medical supervision or whatever. :)

I'd be very worried about combining a VLCD with Xenical. You do need some fat in order to remain healthy. I think you'd be much better off if you just stuck to the diet.

Besides, Xenical can give you some nasty side-effects. All that undigested fat has to go somewhere, and it's usually out in a big rush, if you know what I mean!

Back